Our house, is a very very very fine house

I wish you could do that.

no handrail? check
slope greater than maximum? check

that's plenty to get bounced by inspector. all the coolest stuff violates building codes.

edit: though it may qualify as an alternating tread device to access "non living space".

Those are probably a European design. Still I like the idea of maximizing the space.

damn, i REALLy need to get some kind of budget program..

we're doing MUCH better than six months ago, I will say that. the "envelope system" works "okay" but I still find I'm digging into DJ money that I shouldn't be.

but all in all, we have more money in savings. and more money in a sock in the sock drawer and more money going to things of substance.

but a spreadsheet with future earnings/savings/expenditures would be cool i guess.. how long the data take to enter??

*probably more time than I'd want to spend. I tracked EVERY PENNY for 90 days and it was TEDIOUS. :mad:

get Quicken, if your bank is cool and has online banking, you can probably import all of your transactions into quicken whenever... then you just gotta mark what each transaction was for.

after that, all you gotta do is remember to enter in all your cash spendings and viola... gives you little charts and all kinds of crap on what you wasted your money on after you get it set up.

ends up taking like 10 minutes a week. 8 of that is spent on the cash stuff.