Our Harry Potter Party! 29 pics

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
Okay, here's my Harry Potter thread...

We started out by checking into the Hilton, it was very nice, we had a minibar and snacks:

001basket.JPG

002fridge.JPG

Someone made the mistake of leaving the liquor cabinet open for me:

003booze.JPG

We were just as happy as could be to finally be enjoying our Harry Potter weekend together

004Ryansarah.JPG

They set up a land based quidditch field, it was on the top level of a parking lot, so it seemed as if it were up in the air, and had 3

different balls to chase, there was a dodgeball that was the quaffle that they threw through the hoops.

005quidditch.JPG

And then we headed off on a school bus which was set up as a shuttle to take us from the hotel to the mall

006busfun.JPG

We found Dumbledore and his loyal servent, Snape

007snapedbdre.JPG

Life sized wizzard chess

008chess.JPG

A shrine to Padfoot, this had all sorts of dog toys and treats thrown around it, at one point these two little kids came up and asked me,

"Is this free?" we giggled and said, no... it's for the dog.... I think they thought we were crazy

009padfoot.JPG

Fat man on a little drum set

010fatman.JPG

Ryan and I got hauled off by the dementors and taken to Wizzard Prison

011dementor.JPG

Wizzard Prison

012prison.JPG

nyuk nyuk nyuk

013goofyprison.JPG

Old ball and chain

014chained.JPG

We had to answer trivia questions in order to get out, Ryan failed miserably, I had to help him out, they didn't like that

015chained2gether.JPG

But we got out and stole some gold

016gold.JPG

Random ladies shopping

017ladies.JPG

Crystal doggie

018doggie.JPG

The graveyard

019graveyard.JPG

This picture should probably have been deleted

020deadsarah.JPG

So should this one. But we went into this shop and they had tiaras there, Ryan said, "Does my princess want a tiara?" How could I say

no??

021princesssarah.JPG

Although I think he just wanted it for himself.

022princessryan.JPG

My future husband

023princessryan.JPG

Isn't he pretty?

024princessryan.JPG

We got wands too!!

025witchsarah.JPG

Back at the hotel, we were starving, so we orded this humongous dinner... after which we both fell into a deep food coma

026dinner.JPG

Mah book!

027book.JPG

All our junk!

028goodies.JPG

I got home Saturday and read till I fell asleep on the couch.

029sleepy.JPG

Fun fun!!

b_sinning said:
Does Ryan wear contacts?

Nerd Girl!
He just got them 2 weeks ago, I'm still getting used to him not wearing glasses. His eyes are such a spectacular green, it's hard not to stare at him.

BigDov said:
whoops I guess you're right LOL If you try real hard, maybe that one on your left cheek will come out of hiding :p
;) If my cheeks get any chubbier, I'll go blind.

JaymieT said:
That looks like fun! I just got started on Harry Potter :heart:

Kiwi demanded that I leave our copy home so she could read it while I was at work. I imagine she'll probably finish it INSTEAD OF CLEANING THE HOUSE AS SHE PROMISED TO DO. This would also explain her lack of posting today.

Great pics Zen, that green dress is adorable.

KNYTE said:
Kiwi demanded that I leave our copy home so she could read it while I was at work. I imagine she'll probably finish it INSTEAD OF CLEANING THE HOUSE AS SHE PROMISED TO DO. This would also explain her lack of posting today.

Perfectly understandable. Give me Harry Potter or LOTR, better yet both, and I'll never leave the house :fly:

KNYTE said:

Great pics Zen, that green dress is adorable.
:lol: Part of the reason I :heart: Ryan so much, not only does he go to my Harry Potter Parties with me and buy me tiaras and actually have fun doing it... but when we get home, he helps me clean the house so I have more time to read my book.

:heart: