Our daughter's walking!

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,558
Our daughter just took her first steps. Knyte isn't very happy since he's in California, so I took lots of pics for him and thought I would share here too. It was kinda a nice birthday present. :heart:

walking.jpg

Pandora said:
Okay....that is.....almost kinda cute. Nice presentation Kiwi. Sorrah you missed out Knyte. :( You should be sure to drop that on your boss next time you talk to him, the bastard!!!!

On top of the fact that today is kiwi's bday I've got a pretty good case going for me so far. :D (he won't care anyway)

kiwi said:
Our daughter just took her first steps. Knyte isn't very happy since he's in California, so I took lots of pics for him and thought I would share here too. It was kinda a nice birthday present. :heart:

walking.jpg
I'm seeing that thing with a nice ginger glaze, a side of taters, and some broccoli with cheese. :drool:

FlamingGlory said:
A forum full of 20 something women :shock :horror: :etc:

Don't tell anyone at that other place, we'll have 800 new sign ups a day and fly will spend the rest of his days banning people from PG for threads entitled "omg bewbies on teh intarwebnet llolz".