Ouch

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,717
So I have this horrendous sore in my mouth that feels like it is getting worse. It's along the bottom of my gum line inside my cheek. I've had it for a few days and today I can't touch the outside of my cheek or it hurts (more, it constantly hurts), also, I can barely open my mouth wide enough to eat. I gargled salt water this morning and will probably gargle more later. This is seriously the worst sore I've had in my mouth ever. I don't even have any clue where it came from. I'll take tips on how to make it go away if you have them, but I'm mostly just making a thread to make a thread.

Dip a Q-tip in Listerine and hold it against the sore for 45 seconds.

Dip the other end of the Q-tip in the Listerine and do the same thing.

Do this three times daily until sore heals, which should happen quickly.

Keep your teeth brushed and your mouth generally clean.

Also, cocks.

Dip a Q-tip in Listerine and hold it against the sore for 45 seconds.

Dip the other end of the Q-tip in the Listerine and do the same thing.

Do this three times daily until sore heals, which should happen quickly.

Keep your teeth brushed and your mouth generally clean.

Also, cocks.

Cocks caused it? Well screw that, no more cocks for me.

Edit: I'm assuming any mouthwash would work, it doesn't have to be Listerine does it?

Last edited:
Cocks caused it? Well screw that, no more cocks for me.

Edit: I'm assuming any mouthwash would work, it doesn't have to be Listerine does it?

It can be anything that effectively destroys 99.9% of bacteria on contact. Lysol, fire, bleach, etc. I prefer Listerine, because it's so caustic it can kill germs just by looking at them. And lots of people typically have some on hand, which makes it easy.

this sounds all kinds of wrong but I've done it and I swear it works. It will knock out a cold sore or irritated places in your mouth in a day or 2.

Oxyfresh oral pet gel http://www.oxyfresh.com/pet/petgel.asp

seriously, it sounds bad but I had a sore like you are describing on the hard tissue on my gums one time and it was freaking awful...this was all I had on hand and I figured if it worked on the dog it would work on me. It surely did, it has no flavor and has the consistency of jelly...you just spread it on and leave it, I did it twice a day and the problem was gone in no time. Petsmart sells it as do most pet stores I would think.

Try it, you won't be disappointed