Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
I went to the dentist today (Is it safe?) and had some sort of vicious scraping performed upon my toofs plus I had a wisdom tooth yanked.
And in a month I go back to have the same thing done on the other side! Yay!
The dope is starting to wear off and Im all hurty now.

I need a hug:(

/blog

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh wisdom teeth out=ouch!

I had all 4 of mine out in grade 12. It really sucked. I was sick for a week. The drugs were great though :D

I wanted the fucker to yank the other one but he said he only like doing one side at a time:mad:
I guess they like to drag out the torment as much as possible

Damned...dentists.

I love how the physical pain the dentist inflicts isn't enough for them...they have to scold your ass while you're there. "Haven't been flossing a bajillion, million times a day, I see." Hey, fuck you, buddy. If I flossed as many times as you told me to, I'd have to carry around a box of floss in my ass just to make sure the shit was with me at all times!

...I'm so an anti-dentite.

Sorry to hear about your teef.

Millions said:
Sorry to hear about your teef.

My teeth are fine , just need cleaning.
The dentist said I have excellent teeth. I just dont floss enough or some shit. The wisdom teeth have been bothering me for a while tho, so that had to be delt with.

The worst part of all this is that I cant drink for the next 48hrs:mad::mad:

thrawn said:
i had all four pulled at once but didnt get any drugs to take home

Fatdaddy (on the [M]) woke up in the middle of getting his pulled. Fucking oral surgeon let the IV drip fall out of his arm or something. Not only did he wake up, but they wouldn't put him back to sleep until they finished sawing one of the teeth out.

Millions said:
Fatdaddy (on the [M]) woke up in the middle of getting his pulled. Fucking oral surgeon let the IV drip fall out of his arm or something. Not only did he wake up, but they wouldn't put him back to sleep until they finished sawing one of the teeth out.

they used gas on me, i dont remember a thing.

other than that, the dentist loves me.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive gone longer without booze
This is just a minor annoyance

You could just ask for some heavily intoxicating pain-relievers. A temporary fix until you can booze it up again. :D

i'm 22 now and i can honestly say i have never felt like they were ever coming....no pain, no nothing....weird..