Ouch

Drool-Boy said:
I wanted the fucker to yank the other one but he said he only like doing one side at a time:mad:
I guess they like to drag out the torment as much as possible
Wow that bastard!
See none of mine had started to grow in yet, I think thats why he did all four.

Hope you are feeling better soon :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
Well a dream is far more plesant than actually having it done, I assure you;)
i've had it done. hurt like hell. couldn't see my face for weeks becuase it was so swollen, and i had bruises from my temples all the way down my neck.

and that was just the bottom two, i still need the top ones out:(

how are you feeling today?

F33nX said:
i've had it done. hurt like hell. couldn't see my face for weeks becuase it was so swollen, and i had bruises from my temples all the way down my neck.

and that was just the bottom two, i still need the top ones out:(

how are you feeling today?

Wow, mines nowhere near that bad:p
He just kinda reached in there with some crazy lookin tool and grabbed it and pulled it right out. Took all of 2 minutes.
No swelling or bruising or anything:confused:
I feel pretty good this morning, aside from being very aware of a new void inside my mouf

Drool-Boy said:
Wow, mines nowhere near that bad:p
He just kinda reached in there with some crazy lookin tool and grabbed it and pulled it right out. Took all of 2 minutes.
No swelling or bruising or anything:confused:
I feel pretty good this morning, aside from being very aware of a new void inside my mouf

well that's a good thing! :) mine were horribly impacted, so the doc had to shred my gums to get them out. they gave me a valium drip, i was listening to vivaldi's 4 seasons, and i woke up at home. i really don't remember anything that happened that day aside from watching parts of twister, throwing up from the codeine, and watching my friend play in the snow

Why am I the only one that never got drugs?

Got my wisdom teeth removed, had novocaine, then sent out.

I was eating solid foods within the hour though :D

I had my top wisdom teef out in November, and just had the bottom ones out about 2 weeks ago. it sucked, but it ain't so bad i guess. no drugs either, just told me to take advils if it hurt.

Coqui said:
Why am I the only one that never got drugs?

Got my wisdom teeth removed, had novocaine, then sent out.

I was eating solid foods within the hour though :D
Yours obviously were not growing horizontally.