OUch...drowning hurts!

dreamwalker said:
no kidding. her boss had the chair "cleaned"

cleaned = one of the secretaries cleaned it with like antibacterial carpet spray. to this day i refuse to go near it.

dreamwalker said:
You might as well, you're halfway there already :tard: :fly:

At a place I used to work there was quite a bit of climbing on racks involved....... it was in the middle of summer, everyone's wearing shorts and we notice our friend Julie climbing on the racks. Well, guys are guys so we were inspecting her butt as she climbed her way up. She got to the top of the rack, reached out and bent over and YUCK-O-RAMA!!! "spot" hardly did the horror any justice, but it was a nickname that stuck for almost 5 years. We went from Spot to Scuff to Skid to Stain with her. I think she had problems.

:heart:

BigDov said:
At a place I used to work there was quite a bit of climbing on racks involved....... it was in the middle of summer, everyone's wearing shorts and we notice our friend Julie climbing on the racks. Well, guys are guys so we were inspecting her butt as she climbed her way up. She got to the top of the rack, reached out and bent over and YUCK-O-RAMA!!! "spot" hardly did the horror any justice, but it was a nickname that stuck for almost 5 years. We went from Spot to Scuff to Skid to Stain with her. I think she had problems.

:heart:

Did she know you guys called her this?

BigDov said:
She heard us calling her Spot a time or two, but it never really seemed to sink in WHY we were calling her that. She was kinda dense..........

there's a guy here at work that kind of prances around. we call him tippy toes :fly: he'd shit a brick if he knew, I've never seen anyone try so hard to be a tough guy

jaxxor said:
there's a guy here at work that kind of prances around. we call him tippy toes :fly: he'd shit a brick if he knew, I've never seen anyone try so hard to be a tough guy

Got a couple of those around here too........ their useless attempts at manliness are SO easy to see through :lol:

BigDov said:
She heard us calling her Spot a time or two, but it never really seemed to sink in WHY we were calling her that. She was kinda dense..........

Some of my friends in high school jokingly called me hippy...it took me quite a while to realizes that they meant my hips were big and not that I was "A Hippy"