Thread Oslo Bombing

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...lows-out-government-office-building-windows/1

Video in link^

At least two people reported killed in an explosion at a government building in central Oslo. Police say the blast was the result of a bomb.
Update at 11:13 a.m. ET: NRK state TV reports two killed in the explosion.
Update at 11:08 a.m. ET: The Norwegian newspaper VG says police confirm that several people were killed in the blast. Police also say the explosions was the result of a bomb, VG reports.
Update at 10:56 a.m. ET: NRK state TV reports one person has been confirmed dead in the blast. Although the cause of the blast is still unclear, NRK video shows a blackened car lying on its side amid the debris.
Update at 10:45 a.m. ET: A witness, Ole Tommy Pedersen, tells the AP that the blast shattered almost all the windows in a multistory highrise, sending a cloud of smok billowing from the lower floors.
"I saw three or four injured people being carried out of the building a few minutes later," Pedersen says.
The AP also reports that a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges this week against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he is deported from the country. The indictment centered on statements that Mullah Krekar — the founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam — made to various media, including the American network NBC.
Update at 10:31 am.ET: Aftenposten reports that people warn there could be other bombs in the area.

CAPTION
By AP/TV2 Norway

Update at 10:28 a.m. ET:
Aftenposten reports that most of the injuries were caused by shards of glass that struck people in the street when the explosion occurred around 3:30 P.M. local time.
Update at 10:22 a.m. ET: A video of the aftermath of the blast shows rubble covers several blocks in front of buillding in downtown Oslo.
Update at 10:14 a.m. ET: Although the source of the blast is unclear, Al-Jazeera TV notes that Norwegian prosecutors on Tuesday filed a terrorism charge against Mullah Krekar, founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam. Mullah Krekar is accused of threatening a former minister, Erna Solberg, with death, Al-Jazeera says.
Update at 10:12 a.m. ET: Norwegian Prime Minister Jen Stoltenberg is safe, the Norwegian news agency NTB reports, according to the Associated Press.
Update at 10:09 a.m. ET: Reuters says PM Stoltenberg is reportedly safe after a blast that rocked central Oslo and knocked out windows in government buildings.
Update at 10:03 a.m. ET: Reuters reports at least 8 people injured in an explosion that knocked out most of the windows in a 17-story building where Prime Minister Jen Stoltenberg's office is located. The nearby oil ministry is reported to be on fire.
Update at 9:57 a.m. ET: A photograph of the scene on the Aftenposten web site shows several blocks strewn with rubble, and almost all the windows of one building shattered.
Update at 9:52 a.m. ET:The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten quotes witnesses as saying Oslo's Market Street is "full of chaos" with people "running around bewildered," some with blood on their faces and hands. "You can smell the sulfur fumes," the newspaper's reporter says.
Update at 9:44 a.m. ET: The Associated Press reports that an explosion has damaged buildings in downtown Oslo; offices are being evacuated.
Original post: An explosion in Oslo explosion today has blown out most of the windows of the government building housing the Norwegian prime minister's office, according to a witness, Reuters reports.
The news agency says several people have been injured

Fucking Norway? Who the hell has a problem with Norway?

They do have a very large population of Muslims in Scandinavia. Their cultures often clash and most Mulsims refuse to intergrate. This might be where that friction lead to.

Well,

I still have a complete tin-foil-hat theory on the House of Oldenberg, and their ties to either the Masons, or the Illuminati.

What I can't figure out is that CNN is giving advice on some random guy's retirement plans and HLN is reporting on Casey Anthony and not reporting on this at all? What's up with that? And when are we going to move on from Casey Anthony anyway?

What I can't figure out is that CNN is giving advice on some random guy's retirement plans and HLN is reporting on Casey Anthony and not reporting on this at all? What's up with that? And when are we going to move on from Casey Anthony anyway?

Norway isn't important to Americans.

Honestly, I get it confused with Sweden all the time. But then I also get New Hampshire and Vermont confused and they are states in my own country. Something about long skinny bodies of land, my brain has a block against them.

It's not you, it's the education you get. It's more focused on other things than geography.