ordering/printing digital pics

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i've used snapfish before and pretty much like the service. i find the actual site very slow, and this frustrates me, especially when i wanna do a lot at one sitting.

so...how do you get digital pics? and, if you get them off some site somewhere, what is it, are you happy with it, and why or why not?

theacoustician said:
99% of people I know print their own digital printers. You guys are the only ones I know of that use a service.
Lick your finger, then touch a printed photo. Point/case/argument.

FlamingGlory said:
Lick your finger, then touch a printed photo. Point/case/argument.
I never said it was the best option, just the option that 99% of people I know use. I think they do it because of the decreased importance of physical prints when you have the digital ones (properly backed up, of course).

theacoustician said:
decreased importance of physical prints when you have the digital ones (properly backed up, of course).

I am still into the paper photos and want as good quality as I can afford for the amount of prints to require. I put them in books and write captions kinda like a scrap book. It's just 'my thing'.

I have a friend who takes probably double the amount of shots as I and he never prints them, instead he organizes them real nice and neat on his PC.

April23 said:
I don't... a photo printer doesn't put out the quality I like. Adorama is what I've found that does just nicely.

http://www1.adoramapix.com/

My wife and I used Adorama for some prints just the other week. She complained about the quality not being up to par w/ Shutterfly.

Send some prints to both or all three services and see who you like best.

I also believe that Wal-Mart has an upload, then pick up in store service that may be competive price wise.

lemon_fresh said:
My wife and I used Adorama for some prints just the other week. She complained about the quality not being up to par w/ Shutterfly.

Send some prints to both or all three services and see who you like best.

I also believe that Wal-Mart has an upload, then pick up in store service that may be competive price wise.

I just liked them because they gave me free prints. :lol: The prints weren't bad at all for point and shoot shots.

Anything professional you obviously don't get done at a place that sells them 10 cents a peice.