Orbital Grooves Radio Anniversary Party

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I know there aren't too many of you in this area, but, for those who are, this goes down September 23-24 and it's free.

I'm coming out of retirement to do a set on night one.

Luke and I will be tagging the last 2-3 hours.

Here's the OGR link as well. They broadcast 24/7 and have an additional breaks channel.

www.orbitalgrooves.com

73-7422.JPG

73-7424.JPG

Dates: Saturday September 23rd and Sunday September 24th
Times: Noon to approximately 8 pm each day
Directions: Precise Directions to the event can be found HERE
DJs: 16 djs playing every spectrum of EDM.
Admission Price: None -- Yes it is free
Ages: All ages
Pets: Welcome
Food: OGR will provide the food one day and the next day will be a "pot luck"
Alcohol: Allowed but must be kept inside the pavilion. This is one area we will be strict on. We will have security on hand and we have informed the park officials and will be notifying the local authorities about this event. We have the ok from the park officials as we've done this before at their location. We had no problems with the police the first go-round.
Why: This is our big THANK YOU to the listeners, djs, and fans of our station. We fully expect this to be a major event over the course of 2 days this fall.
Other activities: On the grounds there are volleyball courts, rollerblading trails, and plenty of places to sunbathe.
Vendors: Free representation! If you would like to plug your service or product, Email me and I'll let you know what you'll need. There is no charge!

Last edited:
you guys are paying 180 bucks to stay in a hotel and yet I have been telling you for the last month that you can stay at Jay and Sarahs. I know I know, "we will pay a rediculous amount of extra money for our privacy" blah blah blah, lol

BeeRad said:
you guys are paying 180 bucks to stay in a hotel and yet I have been telling you for the last month that you can stay at Jay and Sarahs. I know I know, "we will pay a rediculous amount of extra money for our privacy" blah blah blah, lol

Ridiculous*