Optical Illusion that will stay with you for hours/days

Sarcasmo said:
It's psychosomatic. The thing is that you aren't actually seeing any color, you're just telling yourself you are. The McCulloch Effect is simply a study on the power of suggestion.
Wow, that was like exactly what I said, but not dumbed down.

fly said:
link to showing its all in your head. That HAS to be on the internet somewhere, right?

I don't know if it is or not; no one has ever been able to prove much either way. I'm just curious as to why it would affect some people and not others.

Oh, and tilt your head so that the horizontal bars become vertical and the vertical ones become horizontal. Does it still work? Does it switch the results? I can't try it because it doesn't work for me.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't know if it is or not; no one has ever been able to prove much either way. I'm just curious as to why it would affect some people and not others.

Oh, and tilt your head so that the horizontal bars become vertical and the vertical ones become horizontal. Does it still work? Does it switch the results? I can't try it because it doesn't work for me.
It says that it changes them, but I didn't check.

eileenbunny said:
I can see the green but not the pink too, but I couldn't ever see the pink. Does this make me half stupid? half suggestible? half color-blind?
Maybe it just makes us femaile. :???: