Optical Illusion that will stay with you for hours/days

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,291
Steam
mattressfish
Blatently stolen from OT, just cause this is some crazy shit. Ever heard of 'The McCulloch Effect'? It's a sort of illusion, except it can stay with you for 24 hours or more.

grid.gif

Before you click, plese note that this is the last time the above image will look normal to you.

I know what you are thinking: this is a simple afterimage effect. If you think so, walk away from your terminal until you think the after image should be gone. Go home and try it in the morning. Then take a look. Or better, simply rotate the image. Well, maybe that isn't so simple with a CRT, but you could rotate your head.

Drool-Boy said:
:wtf:
Doesnt seem to work for me
You seriously have to stare at it for a FEW minutes. If you did, they say it works better on extroverted people, so that may have something to do with it (although you don't seem like much of an introvert...)

fly said:
You seriously have to stare at it for a FEW minutes. If you did, they say it works better on extroverted people, so that may have something to do with it (although you don't seem like much of an introvert...)

Does he have an innie?!

The goggles.... No, it really doesnt do anything. I think the drugs are making you suspectible to texual influence. kekekeke