Oprah needs to go away

FlyNavy said:
well I kinda lean to the left....but my political stance is very diverse :o
cool man, lean to the left and keep talking about how you hate oprah for pulling the black card

it's giving us all a good laugh

elpmis said:
cool man, lean to the left and keep talking about how you hate oprah for pulling the black card

it's giving us all a good laugh
call the president, someone hijacked my joke while it was flying over your head and crashed it into the pentagon

:fly:

elpmis said:
i don't believe you
:lol: it was supposed to be a dick joke dude, chillax

besides, to think that liberals don't have the same distaste for blatant abuse of the race card as conservatives shows a complete lack of understanding of the liberal mindset.

FlyNavy said:
:lol: it was supposed to be a dick joke dude, chillax

besides, to think that liberals don't have the same distaste for blatant abuse of the race card as conservatives shows a complete lack of understanding of the liberal mindset.

this was throwing me off
flynavy said:
I'd vote primarily libertarian if badnarick's ideas about the economy weren't some drugged up fantasy.

and as far as your comment on conservatives not understanding the liberal mindset, that could be another thread - but not here

I was filling my gas tank when two very loud african american women were talking about this incident behind me (very loudly, VERY loudly. like screaming loud). they were talking about white oppression and how us whitefolk stomp down on the little guy all the time, and how opression should be put to a halt. so i finally turn around, and it's these two women, decked out in diamonds, one's driving a beamer 745 and the other a brand new expedition, fully decked out. it took everything i had in me not to start laughing out loud at their hypocrasy.

and yes, oprah was discriminated against. not because she is black, but because she's an american on french soil.

F33nX said:
I was filling my gas tank when two very loud african american women were talking about this incident behind me (very loudly, VERY loudly. like screaming loud). they were talking about white oppression and how us whitefolk stomp down on the little guy all the time, and how opression should be put to a halt. so i finally turn around, and it's these two women, decked out in diamonds, one's driving a beamer 745 and the other a brand new expedition, fully decked out. it took everything i had in me not to start laughing out loud at their hypocrasy.

and yes, oprah was discriminated against. not because she is black, but because she's an american on french soil.
the stereotype of americans these days in france is that we are %80 african american

elpmis said:
this was throwing me off

and as far as your comment on conservatives not understanding the liberal mindset, that could be another thread - but not here
liberal and libertarian are two completely different things. the libertarian party is about as centrist as they get

I agree with many liberal points of view and many conservative points of view. There are good and bad points on both sides, in my opinion. But it's usually the conservatives who attack based on someone being a liberal and even foolishly try to use the word "liberal" as an insult. That irks me :p

To think that liberals are primarily tree hugging communist pussies that love to play the race card is as ridiculous as thinking conservatives are primarily bible thumping racists that would love nothing more than to censor the world.

:D

FlyNavy said:
liberal and libertarian are two completely different things. the libertarian party is about as centrist as they get

I agree with many liberal points of view and many conservative points of view. There are good and bad points on both sides, in my opinion. But it's usually the conservatives who attack based on someone being a liberal and even foolishly try to use the word "liberal" as an insult. That irks me :p

To think that liberals are primarily tree hugging communist pussies that love to play the race card is as ridiculous as thinking conservatives are primarily bible thumping racists that would love nothing more than to censor the world.
:lol: Puh leez. Dem's are just as bad about attacking. If you don't support welfare then you hate the poor. If you don't support socialized medicine then you hate the poor. If you don't support affirmative action then you're a racist. If you don't increase taxes on the evil rich then you hate working class families. They throw hate as much the Republicans do.

And conservatives just think liberals want everyone else to pay their way for them. They do not believe in individual responsibility. Which is true.

FlyNavy said:

what do you think I'm 10 years old?

I was looking at it more like you're either with us or against us, but I like you anyways

FN said:

jesse jackson sucks

FN said:

i agree, but I do note how every deomcrat that runs on a national ticket has to have his picture taken with jesse jackson, sharpton, and all those other dudes

SAY CHEESE!

FlyNavy said:
liberal and libertarian are two completely different things.
oh ya, and in many ways you're wrong, modern libertarians can be considered "classic liberals", you know, what the democrat was before it all went to shit

Pandora said:
:lol: Puh leez. Dem's are just as bad about attacking. If you don't support welfare then you hate the poor. If you don't support socialized medicine then you hate the poor. If you don't support affirmative action then you're a racist. If you don't increase taxes on the evil rich then you hate working class families. They throw hate as much the Republicans do.

And conservatives just think liberals want everyone else to pay their way for them. They do not believe in individual responsibility. Which is true.
you're hot, smart, and insightful

:drool: