Opinions on Blackberry

Yeah those both suck. I haven't tried the on screen keyboard yet, but I'm not confident its going to be something I love.
I'm sure you can get used to it, but no matter how pretty the browsing is (and it's really, really pretty) without HSDPA or at least UMTS i'm not interested.

I'm sure you can get used to it, but no matter how pretty the browsing is (and it's really, really pretty) without HSDPA or at least UMTS i'm not interested.

yeah there are a lot of drawbacks to the iPhone... since I don't use exchange and Tmo only offers EDGE... having 3g isn't too important, but would be nice.

Also another sucky thing is that MMS is not available on the iPhone. There is 3rd party software, but how the hell does Apple not have that from the factory?!

yeah there are a lot of drawbacks to the iPhone... since I don't use exchange and Tmo only offers EDGE... having 3g isn't too important, but would be nice.

Also another sucky thing is that MMS is not available on the iPhone. There is 3rd party software, but how the hell does Apple not have that from the factory?!

Well aparently Tmo is getting a 3g phone soon so hopefully you will have a better option in regards to internet on the phone,

Well aparently Tmo is getting a 3g phone soon so hopefully you will have a better option in regards to internet on the phone,

Orlymente? I did not hear of this.

Unfortunately that means I will need another phone when that time comes since Apple does not offer it currently. :(

it blew my mind when i found that out. MMS has been standard for so long now. I can't imagine how they decided it would be ok to skip that.

it blew my mind when i found that out. MMS has been standard for so long now. I can't imagine how they decided it would be ok to skip that.

Plus bluetooth doesn't work well either. As in if you want to send contact information to another phone, you can't. Then without MMS, you REALLY can't.

wtf did I get myself into, hopefully there will be other features that will overplay whats lacking.

Plus bluetooth doesn't work well either. As in if you want to send contact information to another phone, you can't. Then without MMS, you REALLY can't.

wtf did I get myself into, hopefully there will be other features that will overplay whats lacking.
you tube, a sense of technological superiority, and all the Macophyte ass you can tap.

My contract is up for renewal as well. I'm trying to hold off until the HTC touch comes out though. I always seem to upgrade right before something cools comes out.

My contract is up for renewal as well. I'm trying to hold off until the HTC touch comes out though. I always seem to upgrade right before something cools comes out.

I believe you can purchase 'elsewhere.'

I was looking into getting that phone instead, but it has a keyboard like the pearl. wtf is that shit?

BUT HEY YOU CAN BUY ITUNES ON IT SO ITS AWESOME RIGHT?!!?!

BUT HEY YOU CAN BUY ITUNES ON IT SO ITS AWESOME RIGHT?!!?!

I hate iTunes. Only because you HAVE to use it to use the iPod. There is 3rd party software out there, but thats not the point.

Unfortunately, the iPhone must be used through iTunes too. :(