Opinions on Blackberry

You sir, may be one soon. :fly::p

Yeah, I would love one but doubt I will end up getting one. Last PPC I had I broke the screen like 4 or 5 times and it worries me to try another front face screen like that. I am sure they have improved from my zac morris one but do I wanna spend 350 to test my own stupidity :fly:

Yeah, I would love one but doubt I will end up getting one. Last PPC I had I broke the screen like 4 or 5 times and it worries me to try another front face screen like that. I am sure they have improved from my zac morris one but do I wanna spend 350 to test my own stupidity :fly:

Use a phone wallet, you newb.

Use a phone wallet, you newb.
i've been carrying naked treos in my pocket for a couple years now and have yet to damage the screen. i also dropped my new one in the dog water bowl once without damaging it, and today had it knocked out of my hands onto concrete with no problems.

those babies are tough.

i've been carrying naked treos in my pocket for a couple years now and have yet to damage the screen. i also dropped my new one in the dog water bowl once without damaging it, and today had it knocked out of my hands onto concrete with no problems.

those babies are tough.

Good build then. My MDA had a diagonal crack in the screen from me dropping it so often without the cover on it.

those babies are tough.

See? Treos FTW. My Centro isn't built nearly as robust as my old treos, but it is still quite good.

that's what I have...wasn't aware they were calling it the curve II...I call it the 8310

I have the 8320, it's delicious. I love it. The wifi makes up for the weaksauce EDGE connection. It's a pretty durable device as well, I've had it for 6 months now and there's no major dings or dents in it from my clumsy ass. Not quite as robust as the 7100i I used to have but still nice.

AT&T Finally released their official version of WM6 for the Treo 750. I've been using the unofficial version for a couple months now, but I did the upgrade to the official version anyway.

I have the 8320, it's delicious. I love it. The wifi makes up for the weaksauce EDGE connection. It's a pretty durable device as well, I've had it for 6 months now and there's no major dings or dents in it from my clumsy ass. Not quite as robust as the 7100i I used to have but still nice.

you do know that in testing the wifi version actually faired generally worse in page load speed vs edge, right? the device bottlenecks the download and with the added overhead of wifi vs. edge, the wifi ended up being slower :\

edit: what could you possibly mean by not as robust? lost me there too :p

Last edited: