Opinions on Blackberry

I am not a fan of BB, but I am a huge supporter or Palm OS, so Centro for me. They do make Treos for GSM connections.

I am of no help to this thread :(

*listens to bad industrial trance because sd hasn't hooked me up yet*

I am not a fan of BB, but I am a huge supporter or Palm OS, so Centro for me. They do make Treos for GSM connections.

I am of no help to this thread :(

*listens to bad industrial trance because sd hasn't hooked me up yet*

I'm more in your basket. :hi2u:

We had to change my T Mobile plan so they want to add a year which means it's time for a new phone.

I need opinions on the following:

Blackberry 8700g
Blackberry Pearl
Pearl 8100
Sidekick 3
Sony Ericsson GC89
Shadow

Spanks!

I tried the Blackberry Pearl, it was fine I had to pay out the butt for the service but it was fine. I found that after using and Windows phone that it bothered me that I couldn't tweak the BB like I did the MDA. I like how the Shadow works but I'm not totally sold on it. It looks like it has all the features that your Dash did but it has a weaker battery. And if you get a sidekick I would like to request that you wear your pool boy outfit at all times.

k thanks.

I've got the BB Pearl 8130, and like it so far. Not awesome battery life (week or so with light calling/e-mail/web surfing. Would be nice to have a full sized keyboard, but I haven't found one of the newer BB that USCC carries that has a camera. I don't like the Suretype, so I shut that off (typing e-mail addresses with Suretype on is a PITA). Umm, what else. Sound is audible and loud (with volume all the way up. Edit: If you get a cool provider, you can tether your BB and use it as a modem with your laptop. Unfortunately USCC has that disabled it would seem, which kinda blows.