Opinion of Enterprise?

PinkysAvenger said:
no no, the one later in the timeline when lando and 3po find this fleet of floating wrecks and stuff...

i forget, but they had some really cool starfighter scenes

the rogue squadron ones kicked ass too.

That's the same one :cran:
Thrawn Trilogy.. written by Timothy Zahn

Lynnakitty said:
Yea yea I know :p
Mara Jade > thrawn

she's much more badass :p

yeah, but i cant very well go around telling people that i'm a naughty, naughty red head who has a crush on an old farm boy.

thrawn said:
yeah, but i cant very well go around telling people that i'm a naughty, naughty red head who has a crush on an old farm boy.
HEY! The farm boy had a crush on her!
I dressed up as her once
:shifty:
I still have my lightsabre too
:shifty:

thrawn said:
marry me

i have a little diecast yoda hanging from my rearview mirror.
:lol: :lol:
I'm such a nerd :D
I have X-files figurines on my bookshelf.. :o

Lynnakitty said:
Iono but I'm wearing 2 different kinds..
one's pink and one's black and white :D

OH YEAH, WELL I WORE TWO LEFT-FOOTED SOCKS TO WORK THIS MORNING. beat that.

i hate wearing socks. they come off as soon i hit the door. my feet are bare at the moment.

thrawn said:
OH YEAH, WELL I WORE TWO LEFT-FOOTED SOCKS TO WORK THIS MORNING. beat that.

i hate wearing socks. they come off as soon i hit the door. my feet are bare at the moment.
My feet get cold then the rest of me gets cold. I shiver like a broken washing machine if my feet are cold. Sometimes my lips even turn blue.

Lynnakitty said:
My feet get cold then the rest of me gets cold. I shiver like a broken washing machine if my feet are cold. Sometimes my lips even turn blue.

i am a human furnace or so i'm told...

i swear, all the damn engineers at work have absolutely no metabolism. currently, they set the thermostats to 75, wear sweaters and flannel coats, and have personal heaters in all the cubes. i have a tiny airconditioner running constantly with an industrial fan sitting behind me. and its still too warm for meh.

thrawn said:
i am a human furnace or so i'm told...

i swear, all the damn engineers at work have absolutely no metabolism. currently, they set the thermostats to 75, wear sweaters and flannel coats, and have personal heaters in all the cubes. i have a tiny airconditioner running constantly with an industrial fan sitting behind me. and its still too warm for meh.
aww...
can i borrow you to heat my bed before I go in?