Opinion of Enterprise?

1st season wasn't all that interesting. I actually thought some of the scenes with the hot vulcan were a bit gratuitous, although she is so hot I'd give One Nut's last remaining nut for 30 seconds of extasy with her (and yes, that's likely all the time it'd take)

However, it's gotten better and the writing has improved. I'm not the biggest fan of Bakula, but he's growing on me. It's a nerdy show with nerdy story lines for a nerdy audience. So I guess that's why I've watched pretty much every episode of every ST show to date.

Viremia said:
1st season wasn't all that interesting. I actually thought some of the scenes with the hot vulcan were a bit gratuitous, although she is so hot I'd give One Nut's last remaining nut for 30 seconds of extasy with her (and yes, that's likely all the time it'd take)

However, it's gotten better and the writing has improved. I'm not the biggest fan of Bakula, but he's growing on me. It's a nerdy show with nerdy story lines for a nerdy audience. So I guess that's why I've watched pretty much every episode of every ST show to date.
Nothing wrong with nerdiness :p

Viremia said:
I revel in my nerdiness :o
I quite enjoy mine as well.
I recently found out the pretty boy in my class is an uber LOTR / SW nerd. He's even read some SW books and owns LOTR Risk :drool:
It's amazing how many nerds there are out there :D

thrawn said:
read any of the ST or SW books?
ST - Imzadi and Imzadi II
SW - Thrawn Trilogy, Spectre of the Past, Vision of the Future, I, Jedi, Episode I, and the SW Encyclopedia

Lynnakitty said:
SW - Thrawn Trilogy, Spectre of the Past, Vision of the Future, I, Jedi, Episode I, and the SW Encyclopedia

i own all of those, hehe

Lynnakitty said:
Aw.. I like my pinky color :o
i could probably deal if it was pink, but this is more purpleish

oh well, i can deal

i wonder if i could arrange to have just the "Pinkys" part pink and glowing pink...

i should pm a mod

but i just dont want to

Lynnakitty said:
the dark fleet trilogy was kick ass

Lynnakitty said:
timothy zahn > *
no no, the one later in the timeline when lando and 3po find this fleet of floating wrecks and stuff...

i forget, but they had some really cool starfighter scenes

the rogue squadron ones kicked ass too.