Opinion of Enterprise?

L

Lynnakitty

I haven't paid attention to the show since the first season, and recently decided to try and watch it again.
I've noticed some.. discrepencies with the story lines, like.. didn't Klingons not interact with humans till TOS? And they looked MUCH different as I recall.
It seems to be good so far other than the minor problems.
Anyone else watch this show? Does it get really good in the seasons following 1?

Drool-Boy said:
I watched the first season then forgot about it
That's what happened to me originally. But that's what usually happened with ST. It happened with DS9, and Voyager.
I hated Voyager when it first started, but I quite like it now.

I've only seen a few eps and I can't really say I like it much. I just don't care about the characters, at all. I still think TNG was best.

Drool-Boy said:
The vulcan chick is super fuckin hot, but thats not enough to carry an entire series
Vulcan's are always hot :drool:
I was a Vulcan one year for Halloween
:shifty:

I Robert I said:
I've only seen a few eps and I can't really say I like it much. I just don't care about the characters, at all. I still think TNG was best.
I heard they're thinking about a new series that spawns off of TNG.
Maybe Riker's new ship?

I don't like the characters as much as the other shows. :( They're just not as likeable or original.

And the vulcan girl? I mean c'mon...I can just picture THAT board meeting:

"How about this for a character...Spoc meets 7 of 9! She's cold! She's calculating! She wears a cat suit that will sometimes show some camel toe! And sometimes she shows a hint of emotion when we need her for a sex scene!"

"Harold, you're a fucking genious. You win the corporate hooker this weekend!"

Millions said:
I don't like the characters as much as the other shows. :( They're just not as likeable or original.

And the vulcan girl? I mean c'mon...I can just picture THAT board meeting:

"How about this for a character...Spoc meets 7 of 9! She's cold! She's calculating! She wears a cat suit that will sometimes show some camel toe! And sometimes she shows a hint of emotion when we need her for a sex scene!"

"Harold, you're a fucking genious. You win the corporate hooker this weekend!"
:lol: :lol: There's always a hot character to keep the nerd guys who can't get sex interested.

I heard its complete trash.

And of the episodes that I watched, its trash.

i havent watched it very faithfully since the first season or so. then they changed smallville to the sam time slot. the only way i get enterprise is up here on the pc. i like the last season, what i saw of it. i have the first few episodes of this season but havent watched them yet.

The main amounts of TV I watch is ESPN so that might be why I don't watch it either.

thrawn said:
i havent watched it very faithfully since the first season or so. then they changed smallville to the sam time slot. the only way i get enterprise is up here on the pc. i like the last season, what i saw of it. i have the first few episodes of this season but havent watched them yet.
I saw the one where T'Pol was getting married, it looked very good.

Lynnakitty said:
I heard they're thinking about a new series that spawns off of TNG.
Maybe Riker's new ship?

i heard the same thing, dont remember where. the titan, wasnt it?

thrawn said:
i heard the same thing, dont remember where. the titan, wasnt it?
Yea.. The Titan. I think it'd be great. I love Riker, and I love the Riker/Troi relationship too :D