Opening Myself up for even more ridicule and shame

If this does turn out bad I am sorry and I understand how you feel. I am alone too and trying to get over my ex. If you want we can have a virtual girls night out and get drunk together.

I thought I was going to hate coming back and reading this thread when I was sober, but it is actually really good. All the responses are pretty close to what has been going on in my mind and heart. So much confusion and so many extremes.

All of it, is really good to read. Thanks.

I'm going to be the odd one out and say that it is what it says. He needs more space. It may be because he found something else, or it may just be that he needs some alone time and this is the best way of getting it. Why dont you give it a few days and then ask him what he really meant.

How is that being the odd one out? That's what everyone has said so far.

I thought I was going to hate coming back and reading this thread when I was sober, but it is actually really good. All the responses are pretty close to what has been going on in my mind and heart. So much confusion and so many extremes.

All of it, is really good to read. Thanks.

...and they say this forum is becoming like the other forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So....

if you were in a relationship with a person...you have given your total heart and life to them and they decide that you should start living apart..... WTF does that mean?

HydroSqueegee did that to me after we had been dating about 7 or 8 months. I had basically been staying 5 or 6 nights a week at his apartment when he had with a room mate, since we met. When he moved to an apartment of his own I moved a few things in and had agreed to help with some of the bills. After 3 days he said he thought I should go home, I was annoyed but oh well. I went to the grocery with my mom that evening and remembered he needed some milk so I grabbed him a gallon. When I went to drop it off he asked if I was staying because he was lonely and the apartment was creepy. We've been together ever since:D

HydroSqueegee did that to me after we had been dating about 7 or 8 months. I had basically been staying 5 or 6 nights a week at his apartment when he had with a room mate, since we met. When he moved to an apartment of his own I moved a few things in and had agreed to help with some of the bills. After 3 days he said he thought I should go home, I was annoyed but oh well. I went to the grocery with my mom that evening and remembered he needed some milk so I grabbed him a gallon. When I went to drop it off he asked if I was staying because he was lonely and the apartment was creepy. We've been together ever since:D

wow, a gallon of milk cost him his life :(

:lol: so kidding :D :heart:

wow, a gallon of milk cost him his life :(

:lol: so kidding :D :heart:

no, no no...

it was because i decided to answer my phone instead of continuing my game of BF1942. If i would have never answered it, my life would be completely different right now.

Fast Fact: I thought she was a snob when i first met her.

no, no no...

it was because i decided to answer my phone instead of continuing my game of BF1942. If i would have never answered it, my life would be completely different right now.

Fast Fact: I thought she was a snob when i first met her.

yeah, you'd be living in some dumpy aprartment playing video games and eating dinner at your parents. :tard:

So....

if you were in a relationship with a person...you have given your total heart and life to them and they decide that you should start living apart..... WTF does that mean?

That you know my wife and you're going to have an odd summer like me.

I'm trying to "It means you learn to live on your own again, and hopefully make an even better life for yourself."

I hate apartment hunting.

Speaking of apartment hunting, I found a pretty cool little townhome for myself. It is not huge, but it is brand spanking new and has an attached garage.

When you all want to come over for a house warming party?

Speaking of apartment hunting, I found a pretty cool little townhome for myself. It is not huge, but it is brand spanking new and has an attached garage.

When you all want to come over for a house warming party?

OMG did you not see the Orlando pics!!!! Do you want these freaks in your house?

I'll be there :heart: :heart: