open thread: express your issues with elpmis

Coqui said:
I switched from being strictly spec ops to assault. I've only been medic once and healed one person and revived one. That was it.

You're kicking that much ass as Assault? What the fuck are you doing?

elpmis said:
you should ditch theac for me for what I call "the slight reasons"

check this out

My car is slightly nicer than theac's

My job is slightly nicer, because it's slightly less stressful and pays slightly more

I have slightly more hair than him

I'm slightly taller

I'm also slightly younger

and slightly more in shape

see what I'm saying?.... slightly?

Is it a Lexus SC?

You can't even tell anyone about your job.

I married him. Why would I care about hair? Besides the shaved look is uberhawt. :drool:

I don't care about height. ex. My highschool sweetheart was a foot shorter than me.

I prefer older (ie experienced) men thx.

Why would I want a guy that into his own body?

no? :p

Pandora said:
Is it a Lexus SC?

You can't even tell anyone about your job.

I married him. Why would I care about hair? Besides the shaved look is uberhawt. :drool:

I don't care about height. ex. My highschool sweetheart was a foot shorter than me.

I prefer older (ie experienced) men thx.

no? :p
BUT IF YOU LEAVE THEAC FOR ME I CAN KILL YOU AND STASH YOU IN MY CLOSET AND THEN PERSUE MY TRUE LOVE

THEAC

BUT YOU'RE TOO SMART TO FALL INTO MY TRAP SO I MAY PERSUE MY HOMOSEXUAL DREAMS, GODDAMNIT!

I SHALL NO LONGER BOTHER YOU, FOR THERE ARE OTHER DASHING MEN WITH GOOD LOOKS TO HARASS AND STALK

I BID YOU FAREWELL!!!

elpmis said:
you should ditch theac for me for what I call "the slight reasons"

check this out

My car is slightly nicer than theac's

My job is slightly nicer, because it's slightly less stressful and pays slightly more

I have slightly more hair than him

I'm slightly taller

I'm also slightly younger

and slightly more in shape

see what I'm saying?.... slightly?
How do you know you make more than I do?

elpmis said:
i don't, i just typed that in because I needed another slightly line
All the rest is probably true with the exception of being taller. I'm definately taller than you. The only person here taller than I is Spange.

kiwi said:
I have no issues with you, you are hot and funny mostly. I am still amazed you are so normal looking though.
awwww, thanks, you are amazingly talented at photography, and your current skills and further ambitions to take it all online proves that you are equally a business women and an artist

you too are lovely and your husband seems like quite the wonderful companion

theacoustician said:
All the rest is probably true with the exception of being taller. I'm definately taller than you. The only person here taller than I is Spange.
dude, none of it was really meant to be true, actually it was really all meant to be a bunch of crap

I would never compare myself to you for many reasons, but mainly because you are a good person and I respect you as a friend - and guys don't compare each other, we'll leave that to middle school females

:heart:

elpmis is so hot right now he could take a shit in tinfoil, wrap it up, put fishhooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earings.

That DAMNED elpmis! ......he's so HOT right now.

Millions said:
elpmis is so hot right now he could take a shit in tinfoil, wrap it up, put fishhooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earings.

That DAMNED elpmis! ......he's so HOT right now.
:lol: I love Zoolander

elpmis said:
dude, none of it was really meant to be true, actually it was really all meant to be a bunch of crap

I would never compare myself to you for many reasons, but mainly because you are a good person and I respect you as a friend - and guys don't compare each other, we'll leave that to middle school females

:heart:
Who the hell are you and what have you done with elfpenis.