Registration

• Open it

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Close it

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shockthemonkey said:
i think having set rules is a good idea and a bad one. if we become too bureaucratic, we're gonna be mired in tards slipping through the red tape.... i think that on top of all this, if senior members/mods feel someone won't add any benefit to the forum, we can just permaban him on that gut feeling.

As long as we can keep the mods up with the tards, that won't be a problem. We aren't a huuuuge forum, so I think keeping things in check should be easy.

And gut feelings can become politcal i-dont-like-you crap. I'd hope we can just stick to the same rules for everyone.

fly said:
As long as we can keep the mods up with the tards, that won't be a problem. We aren't a huuuuge forum, so I think keeping things in check should be easy.

And gut feelings can become politcal i-dont-like-you crap. I'd hope we can just stick to the same rules for everyone.
no method is perfect.... we should combine ideas to best our efforts

shockthemonkey said:
yes, and if a mod gets the feeling they're going to be trouble, he can ban them. this isn't the US government, we don't have a bill of rights and a constitution and we don't need a judge and jury for every tard that signs up. why not just give the mods the power to nip a problem in the bud

You don't ban pre-emptively. The whole point of this forum is to give people another chance.

dreamwalker said:
True, give people another chance, just watch them closely for a little while.
how about we do a fight club type thing.... if ya fuck up, we gotta get your balls

edit: in the case of women, your tits