Open letter to Drool Boy

elpmis said:
my understanding is that with his new job his computer screen is in plain view of everyone around him and that's why he hasn't been posting :(
yep. and it sure is lonely without him. I've been posting with drool for over 5 years. I have real friends and family that I haven't known that long. :(

elpmis said:
my understanding is that with his new job his computer screen is in plain view of everyone around him and that's why he hasn't been posting :(

Especially with great threads like the shrimping one. :rolleyes:

fly said:
yep. and it sure is lonely without him. I've been posting with drool for over 5 years. I have real friends and family that I haven't known that long. :(

Oh real friends huh? Huh? I see what you are saying...do you all see what he is saying????

:fly:

Hey, why the slam on hobos? They're like bhuddist monks who've renounced earthly posessions in order to obtain the freedom necessary to pursue enlightenment. Dirty monks who smell of Boons Farm and Night Train, but monks nonetheless.

itburnswhenipee said:
Hey, why the slam on hobos? They're like bhuddist monks who've renounced earthly posessions in order to obtain the freedom necessary to pursue enlightenment. Dirty monks who smell of Boons Farm and Night Train, but monks nonetheless.
As a professional hobo, I resent the suggestion that I would drink Boones.

Rubbing alcohol, yes - on occasion...

itburnswhenipee said:
holy crap, they have more nirvana than kurt cobain...