Ooops

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,541
I just busted the stand for KNYTE's monitor (it's his fault really, he took my laptop to go wait in line for Star Wars with). I think it's still usuable, but maybe he won't even notice. :shady:

kiwi said:
I just busted the stand for KNYTE's monitor (it's his fault really, he took my laptop to go wait in line for Star Wars with). I think it's still usuable, but maybe he won't even notice. :shady:

My man is at Star Wars too...I could not go to a midnight movie and then get up for work the next morning.

These Star Wars people are funny...
I drove past one of the theatres here in town at about noon today, and there were people outside with tents and everything in line.

And I thought *I* was pathetic for going to teh 1 am showing of the 3rd LOTR movie... at least I didnt camp out over night!!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
These Star Wars people are funny...
I drove past one of the theatres here in town at about noon today, and there were people outside with tents and everything in line.

And I thought *I* was pathetic for going to teh 1 am showing of the 3rd LOTR movie... at least I didnt camp out over night!!!

Yea, we took pics while standing in line and will post in the next few days.

Flynavy went to see the midnight Star Wars with my brother. He got home at 4:30 this morning, right about the time Ryan and I were getting up and ready for work.

I'll catch it when it come out on "video"

zengirl said:
Flynavy went to see the midnight Star Wars with my brother. He got home at 4:30 this morning, right about the time Ryan and I were getting up and ready for work.

I was gonna go, but I decided that I'd rather wait a few weeks and let all the die hard fans go see it first. Then I can go see it in the afternoon on a weekday and be the only ones in the theater.

How did he like it?

zengirl said:

holy shit, are you lilms? if so, how in the f did I not know? :confused:

why_ask_why said:
holy shit, are you lilms? if so, how in the f did I not know? :confused:
:cool:

Its a long story but so as to avoid internet drama I was allowed to register here under a different name and play nice. :)

zengirl said:

Its a long story but so as to avoid internet drama I was allowed to register here under a different name and play nice. :)

is flynavy posting here under a different name too?

why_ask_why said:
is flynavy posting here under a different name too?
No, as far as I know, I'm the only one who comes here. As of today I'm hereby relinquishing all claims of custody of the "other place" as I just can't stomach the drama anymore. It's nice to have a place (like this) where I can post without background bs going on.

:heart:

zengirl said:
No, as far as I know, I'm the only one who comes here. As of today I'm hereby relinquishing all claims of custody of the "other place" as I just can't stomach the drama anymore. It's nice to have a place (like this) where I can post without background bs going on.

:lol: I don't even know what drama goes on over there at all anymore

zengirl said:

STFU you big headed woman.

Date any forum members lately.

Attention whore.

Hmmm, can't think of anything else.

why_ask_why said:
:lol: I don't even know what drama goes on over there at all anymore
it's mostly off forum, one of my exes is acting like a creepy stalker, and along with it pretty much freaking me out, I'm just fed up with it. An internet forum isn't worth the headache.