GAY Oooh, heaven is a place on earth

She looks like a whor3

Flaccid Member
Jan 6, 2012
Asus
Marklar
₥0
Actually, I might be going to hell. Either way, I went to a few doctors this past year and they don't exactly know what's going on with me but it looks like my insides are slowly deteriorating. Or so that's how they put it. And they don't know how to stop it or how slow it down. Everyday, I basically spend 15 hours a day asleep, and I live the other whatever remaining hours in severe pain. So, yeah... I would sign up at MyDeathSpace.com but I don't even own a MySpace.

I think I've lived a pretty full life, however. I've spent a year in two European countries, I dug my '97 green Chevy Cavalier out of the snow on the East Coast, I lived one block away from Waikiki Beach, and I've met the most amazing man and family ever. I'm content, I think, to leave things as-is. I never did get married, or owned a house, or had a son - three things I had always wanted to accomplish. Nevertheless, for 25 and a half, I've done it all.

The only thing I'm wondering is, is the afterlife a place full of naked people who have passed before you? I mean, they have to be naked because clothes can't transfer to other worldly places, I don't think. I'm more prone to believe life after death is a void; a nothingness; unimaginable to us because it is impossible for the mind to conceive blank space.

Anyways, I haven't posted much of anything for a while, and I won't be posting much more. You guys probably don't even know who the heck I am. I don't even remember the last alias I used on here. I don't know. Sorry the medication is starting to kick in so I am rumbling now. My name is Bree and I hope I meet Blanche from the Golden Girls because she was my favorite one because she was a skank.

Actually, I might be going to hell. Either way, I went to a few doctors this past year and they don't exactly know what's going on with me but it looks like my insides are slowly deteriorating. Or so that's how they put it. And they don't know how to stop it or how slow it down. Everyday, I basically spend 15 hours a day asleep, and I live the other whatever remaining hours in severe pain. So, yeah... I would sign up at MyDeathSpace.com but I don't even own a MySpace.

I think I've lived a pretty full life, however. I've spent a year in two European countries, I dug my '97 green Chevy Cavalier out of the snow on the East Coast, I lived one block away from Waikiki Beach, and I've met the most amazing man and family ever. I'm content, I think, to leave things as-is. I never did get married, or owned a house, or had a son - three things I had always wanted to accomplish. Nevertheless, for 25 and a half, I've done it all.

The only thing I'm wondering is, is the afterlife a place full of naked people who have passed before you? I mean, they have to be naked because clothes can't transfer to other worldly places, I don't think. I'm more prone to believe life after death is a void; a nothingness; unimaginable to us because it is impossible for the mind to conceive blank space.

Anyways, I haven't posted much of anything for a while, and I won't be posting much more. You guys probably don't even know who the heck I am. I don't even remember the last alias I used on here. I don't know. Sorry the medication is starting to kick in so I am rumbling now. My name is Bree and I hope I meet Blanche from the Golden Girls because she was my favorite one because she was a skank.

try: ItsOnlyBree

and most this forum is atheists I think. when you die you'll turn to dust and be nothing just like Blanche.

Last edited:
I also hope whatever happens I can still use the word gay and fag because like I grew up with those words and they are stuck in my vocabulary. I have nothing against homosexuals and I even support gay marriage but some things are just really gay.

I also hope whatever happens I can still use the word gay and fag because like I grew up with those words and they are stuck in my vocabulary. I have nothing against homosexuals and I even support gay marriage but some things are just really gay.

The world isn't good enough for you.

That's what the docs thought but they say it seems to be ...sorry Im having trouble thinking...um...........they said that they don't understand why my organs are shutting down/getting illl/not functioning like they used to.

I can't imagine any doctor saying your insides are slowly deteriorating and we don't know why. Here's some drugs and have a nice day. And why not synthetic THC, people have way less allergic reactions to that because there's no plant matter involved? I'm not sure I believe you. And if I do believe you I think you should go see more doctors because the ones you've got don't seem very good.

I can't imagine any doctor saying your insides are slowly deteriorating and we don't know why. Here's some drugs and have a nice day. And why not synthetic THC, people have way less allergic reactions to that because there's no plant matter involved? I'm not sure I believe you. And if I do believe you I think you should go see more doctors because the ones you've got don't seem very good.

Indeed. Having worked with doctors for quite some time now I can honestly say I've never heard one say 'something is killing you and we don't know why'. It sounds like either she's on the Enterprise where such weird alien viruses exist or she's seeing this man here:

doctor.jpg

Either way my diagnosis is: In need of a second opinion.