FYI OOD's Minimalism Blog

Too bad the do gooders don't respond to such things, they'll consider it an invitation instead.

Now before you pervs go accusing me, I was sitting here first. This is a bus depot. They drove up and they looked me over and I gave them a dirty look which is basically what I do this time of night to keep fukers like that away from me.

You think that's something you should hear this motherfucker playing rap music through the TV.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Nothing like seeing someone who's age Iis about to start with a 4 acting like some dumbass whose age might start with a 2.

The only solution to this is a memorable strike upside the head. With a counter on whichever side the head fly's to cause one ain't gonna be enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I haven't been out this early in my taxi and sometime. There's a young couple that just drove over to this dark corner of this parking lot and they're getting out to go have sex or get high or both. This is a very interesting time of night.

I saw two homeless people 69ing on a loading dock once. It made me shiver.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I saw two homeless people 69ing on a loading dock once. It made me shiver.
Those two never got high or had sex. The guy got out, Lift It Up the hood of his car, pretended to look at something, and then they drove around the parking lot for another 10 minutes with no purpose. And then they left. So I think they were already high, very very high indeed.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I mostly just wanted to say supper instead of dinner.

Also fuck Uber.

Lyft too why the hell not.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Don't get in cars with strangers.

Hitchhiking is dangerous.

App some stranger on your phone and hop in their POV is totally cool though.

Privately Owned Vehicle you pervs.