Onomatopoeia

theacoustician said:
None of the suggestion here pass muster?

Nope, no working answers in this thread. She hates Japanese so doki was out too. Bada Bing just sounded right when I said it earlier tonight so we went with it...missed that by a couple of hours so we made attempt number 2 at about midnight which was

Shazam!
gomer_pile.jpg

bast_imret said:
What about obscure batman TV show noises? ZOK! SPLOOSH! KAPOW! KERR-SPLOING!

Are those obscure Batman noises or is that the sound effects from last night with JJ? Tell the truth.

theacoustician said:
:wtf:Ok, Blondie is just downright weird. She seems to dislike a lot of things.

Haha, her hatred towards all other things is because she used up all her positive energy on liking me. so you all are just doomed :fly:

We make her out to be so negative on here, she's actually quite nice if you ever get the chance to meet her.

ERage said:
Haha, her hatred towards all other things is because she used up all her positive energy on liking me. so you all are just doomed :fly:

We make her out to be so negative on here, she's actually quite nice if you ever get the chance to meet her.
This is true. She's given me all kinds of bruises and scars and dirty looks. She's quite generous. *cowers*

ERage said:

She and I should hang out. I hate pretty much everything too. Especially Eskimos...and fondue.

KNYTE said:
She and I should hang out. I hate pretty much everything too. Especially Eskimos...and fondue.

Then you two would hit it off, one of her dream vacations is to tour Alaska while buring every Eskimo she sees with hot fondue cheese.

ERage said:
Then you two would hit it off, one of her dream vacations is to tour Alaska while buring every Eskimo she sees with hot fondue cheese.

That is the hawtest thing I've ever heard in my life. :drool:

ERage said:

Did she acutally see what was in the box?:fly:

Here's more pics if anyone is interested, they grew a lot in just a week. We get to pick our puppy next week. Oh, and sorry no more pics of the old man but there is a pic of the old man's wife!

totally sfw
OMG It's HUGE, Its Head is as big as a toilet bowl! I told you they grew!
Waterpups08.JPG

Waterpups09.JPG

Waterpups10.JPG

Waterpups11.JPG

Waterpups12.JPG

Waterpups13.JPG

Waterpups14.JPG

Waterpups15.JPG