Onomatopoeia

Drool-Boy said:
Whats the difference between you and a mallard with a cold?
Ones a sick duck...and I forget the rest but your mothers a whore.

Thank god, if she wasn't I might not be here today to call you a fgt today.

Last edited:
I'm really leaning towards Flash right now. I wanted Flash the Wonder Dog but I was informed I can't have the word Dog in the name. Damn rules :rant:

Amarelo - Portuguese for "yellow" in memory of yellow dog instead of Luci. Just a thought.

For the certificate name, how about "doki doki". It is a Japanese onomatopoeia that describes the sound of a beating heart, particularly when excited.

Or to keep with UF themes, call it "Unf"

Last dog that one of my old roommates had we named Diogie

Basically it was just like spelling out the word Dog, D O G

last bird was named Bird

and then we found a really cool stray cat in a dumpster that we named Dumpster

CAN YOU FEEL THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING????

doki doki is cool, I'll run it by blondie...but plop is staying a close second.

Stacey wanted to go Italian with the name on this pup so she want's the dog's full call name to be Luciana del Mare (shining light of the sea) Luci for short. I'm pretty sure she is sticking with that but I'll run your Amarelo idea by her.

btw thanks all for the responses so far, I like a lot of them and will sit down with her tonight to weed through them and see if she agrees with my tastes.

ERage said:
doki doki is cool, I'll run it by blondie...but plop is staying a close second.

Stacey wanted to go Italian with the name on this pup so she want's the dog's full call name to be Luciana del Mare (shining light of the sea) Luci for short. I'm pretty sure she is sticking with that but I'll run your Amarelo idea by her.

btw thanks all for the responses so far, I like a lot of them and will sit down with her tonight to weed through them and see if she agrees with my tastes.

Italian - Sambuca!!!!!!!! amirite shawn???? hehe

We settled on "Bada Bing"

Mostly because it's the name of the Strip Club owned by Tony Soprano...j/k

Here's more Puppy Pics:

waterpups5.jpg

waterpups6.jpg

waterpups7.jpg

ERage said:
We settled on "Bada Bing"

Mostly because it's the name of the Strip Club owned by Tony Soprano...j/k

Here's more Puppy Pics:

[spiler]
waterpups5.jpg

waterpups6.jpg

waterpups7.jpg

[/spoiler]

Where's your o god now?

Fuck, Bada Bing was taken less than 3 hours before we emailed it in. Back to the drawing board.