online gambling ban

HifiGirly said:
Nope, gotta work sorry.

to bad. get your flashy dress ironed out. I'll pick up a Zoot Suit on the way home, slap $1000 in my pocket and we'll blow it all on roulette and blackjack.

HydroSqueegee said:
to bad. get your flashy dress ironed out. I'll pick up a Zoot Suit on the way home, slap $1000 in my pocket and we'll blow it all on roulette and blackjack.

If she won't go, you can take me. I've never been and I have a flashy dress I've been itching to wear. I'll get Dan to take her somewhere nice when you aren't available in exchange.

eileenbunny said:
If she won't go, you can take me. I've never been and I have a flashy dress I've been itching to wear. I'll get Dan to take her somewhere nice when you aren't available in exchange.

ive never been either. We took a trip up to Windsor 3 years ago. Good times. Blew $80 on roulette. I got down to $5, won back up to my original $80, then lost it all again. :(

My dad knows a guy who goes to the boars once a year to play the $25 slots. He comes ome with quite a few grand every time. :mad:

Fat Burger said:
As described to me by an ex-Caesar's employee, they have a certain preset pattern, and are reset to (I believe) a random spot on that pattern once a day. If you know enough, you can look for ones that are close to payout.

that sounds totally bogus...why would they allow anything but complete randomness? it's just setting themselves up to be hacked

Sarcasmo said:
Wrekt is getting some internet pussy. :lol:

edit: wear a rubber, dude.

edit 2: why are you on UF if you're in Vegas with what's-her-name? Liar.
Lol, internet.

I had to update clients' websites and was killing time while media uploaded/downloaded.

why_ask_why said:
that sounds totally bogus...why would they allow anything but complete randomness? it's just setting themselves up to be hacked

Because it's older technology and didn't work as well as they would have liked. I'm guessing individual machines are probably set up differently, so that you'd have to be very familiar with each machine to notice.

This was quite a few years ago, too.

There's no such thing as a true mechanical slot these days. They are all networked PCs with electric motors driving the 'wheels'. All of the calculations for payouts and bonuses and growing jackpots are done in software. The lever and wheels are merely there for that vintage flair.