One Week Left...

I'm going to firebomb every book store and movie theater to make sure no one ever sees/reads star wars again

i will not be picking that up. i'd rather just see the movie.
don't get be wrong, i like starwars but not enough to read the books.

Star trek > star wars

(I really don't like star trek, but it's fun to cause drama)

crazymike said:
Star trek > star wars

(I really don't like star trek, but it's fun to cause drama)

:lol:

Star Wars will always be greater then star trek.

Bah, screw you guys then. I've picked up the last two movie-books prior to the movies and have enjoyed both. My only complaint was with Phantom Menace, where the book was far superior. AOTC just told the same story that the movie did, but added more detail to it, and developed some of the lesser characters a little more.

Plus, I don't mind reading the book before the movie, as I'll get to know the story either way, but with the book I get to invision it in my own way.

KNYTE said:
Bah, screw you guys then. I've picked up the last two movie-books prior to the movies and have enjoyed both. My only complaint was with Phantom Menace, where the book was far superior. AOTC just told the same story that the movie did, but added more detail to it, and developed some of the lesser characters a little more.

Plus, I don't mind reading the book before the movie, as I'll get to know the story either way, but with the book I get to invision it in my own way.

Books are almost always superior to the movie. Even books based on the movie.

KNYTE said:

envision*

And yeah I remember picking up TPM in 1999 and I was thinking this movie is gonna rock. Haha... :(