One of you Turner folks help me out here...

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,216
Steam
heyfubuddy
Two things:

1.When the hell does the new season of the Venture Bros start? First it was november, then "winter 07" , now...??? Brock Samson is dreamy and I need a new fix.

and...

b. Plz tell whoever is in charge of green-lighting new shows to fuck the hell off with the live-action crap.
Seriously.
Every copy of "Fat guy lost on the internet" or whatever its called should should be gathered together and ritually burned. And the person who came up with it needs their ass kicked. Same with the Tom & Eric nice show bullshit. Oh, and naruto can fuck off too. I fucking hate that show. Theres way too many fun, unique cartoons out there for them to be showing this garbage.

That is all.

80% of the stuff on TV is absolutely horrible. Not funny, formulaic, and has been done a thousand times over with different characters in different cities.

and yet 80% of americans still watch that crap. go figure :p

80% of the American population are complete, drooling, babbling morons. This is a well-known fact.

edit: I watched the Sarah Connor Chronicles pre-air over the weekend and was rather intrigued and impressed, which invariably means it will be canceled in favor of yet another Law & Order spin-off.

Last edited: