WTF One of the most depressing things I have ever seen.

OMG, I felt that way, toooooo about the Greg guy!!

I felt he wasn't as thrilled as she.

The girl in the goodbye video is her sister. She is torn up pretty bad. I bet she fought pretty hard to keep it together for that video. Her mom and dad seem pretty resigned and at peace. The dad moreso than any. That's what spiritual faith does, I guess. It allows you to accept that which you cannot control.

Yeah, I cannot imagine how her parents are dealing with it all. Must suck. I feel really bad for her family and friends. At least they don't have to watch her suffer every day anymore and feel helpless. I was sorry to miss some of the live broadcast memorial service thing tonight. Probably would have made me cry. I've cried enough over this girl I don't know. Ah well, sometimes it's good to cry. What an interesting thing it is. I've taken from this that I need to live a little more. Hope I can remember that lesson.

Yeah, I cannot imagine how her parents are dealing with it all. Must suck. I feel really bad for her family and friends. At least they don't have to watch her suffer every day anymore and feel helpless. I was sorry to miss some of the live broadcast memorial service thing tonight. Probably would have made me cry. I've cried enough over this girl I don't know. Ah well, sometimes it's good to cry. What an interesting thing it is. I've taken from this that I need to live a little more. Hope I can remember that lesson.

Yeah, she definitely taught everyone in contact with her a lesson about life. Always find the good in everything... she even said in one of her posts that she felt lucky to have CF because it shaped her into the person she is... that is like, brilliantly optimistic and positive.

I received a copy of the documentary about this girl in the mail this week. It wasn't nearly as difficult to watch as I thought it would be. It's actually reasonably interesting. I'm hoping that my local Donate Life organization will be able to find a way to use this in the future. Unfortunately they are a pretty disorganized bunch.