WTF One of the most depressing things I have ever seen.

I read this all night when I could while I had a migraine and I've been reading it on and off today. Interesting and inspiring and sad. It reminds me that I haven't done enough for the Transplant Resource Center in Maryland and I should get together another fund raiser. It makes me realize that living in the moment is the only way to go and this amazing girl really understood that. Wow.

I tried to read the LJ page but it wouldn't load for me. From reading the main site, I'm already organ donor, but but that's if I died. Not sure how I feel about giving up a kidney.

I read this all night when I could while I had a migraine and I've been reading it on and off today. Interesting and inspiring and sad. It reminds me that I haven't done enough for the Transplant Resource Center in Maryland and I should get together another fund raiser. It makes me realize that living in the moment is the only way to go and this amazing girl really understood that. Wow.

:heart:

So I skipped ahead a bunch, I was tired of her myspace pics.... did her and greg break up? there is a creepy guy kissing on her in 2010...

So I skipped ahead a bunch, I was tired of her myspace pics.... did her and greg break up? there is a creepy guy kissing on her in 2010...

You're a jerk. I skimmed thru a lot of the just pics posts, but never skipped her posts entirely.

You has no heartz.

You're a jerk. I skimmed thru a lot of the just pics posts, but never skipped her posts entirely.

You has no heartz.
The pictures of her crying.. I couldn't get it out of my head that she was posing for the camera.. even if they are real tears... it was just weird.

Did you even see her goodbye from life video???????????????????????????
I'm watching some streaming celebration video thing now...

The pictures of her crying.. I couldn't get it out of my head that she was posing for the camera.. even if they are real tears... it was just weird.

I'm watching some streaming celebration video thing now...

I thought that was all tough/odd to see, too. But, she was a theatre student, so....

The vid that she says goodbye in is with just her and her parents on each side of her.

This is her award. You can fast forward thru some of the woman's talking to her when she sits on her bed. But, listen to what Eva says after her. I teared up the like craazy.

Then, this is her goodbye:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have a cold black heart. The videos didn't make me tear up... some of her posts were tear jerkers though...

....but what happened with GRRREEGG?

She never really mentioned it much, and even that was super brief. It was only when he came to have dinner with her at the hospital near the ending months. All she said was they were so young at the time and they remained friends.

She briefly mentioned a Stuart, too. Did you miss him, as well? That was pretty short lived. I think he moved away or something.

She never really mentioned it much, and even that was super brief. It was only when he came to have dinner with her at the hospital near the ending months. All she said was they were so young at the time and they remained friends.

She briefly mentioned a Stuart, too. Did you miss him, as well? That was pretty short lived. I think he moved away or something.

That sucks; she said she was so in love with him... but in some of the pictures I could tell they weren't THAT close. :(

Zac keeps making fun of me when I'm reading the blog... meany head.