One of the best short animations i have seen in awhile

the point of the video is not that the bird is a retarded suicide kiwi, it is about how he is willing to give up his life for what is really important to him.
o and it never showed anything about weither he lifted the trees or lowered them.

he was lifting the first tree wasn't he?

and I'm just saying he could have been smarter about it. people are all to willing to risk too much without stopping to think if there is a better way to get what they want that might not cost them so much in the end.

I didnt know people were actually taking this thread to heart and being mentally unstable about the cartoon. I didnt know jokes about a cartoon would upset so many so quickly. here let me change it up, I cried inside when I thought about the future of the Kiwi and how he was going to die but he only really wanted to fly, awwwww soo sad. better?

I didnt know people were actually taking this thread to heart and being mentally unstable about the cartoon. I didnt know jokes about a cartoon would upset so many so quickly. here let me change it up, I cried inside when I thought about the future of the Kiwi and how he was going to die but he only really wanted to fly, awwwww soo sad. better?

I felt the same way when they cancelled Party Of Five.