One.MEEELIUN Marklar says Apez and Fly are monkey sexin right now

I, too, am glad you guys know what I'm talking about.

I never had a problem in the past, but I wonder if it's my birth control switch that brought it on.

I wonder if it is, too. I always attributed it to having a baby. :/

It's $9 f*cking dollars you sh*thead. A doctor like you should be able to wipe your ass with a $10 bill. Daily. Why not pay the people who made the stuff, so they can MAKE MORE STUFF TO ENTERTAIN YOU. Are you thick?

Oh and after I downloaded it, if I like it, I buy it. I have a DVD collection that rivals most amateur collectors.

eileen, it's good to take care of yourself, yes. but if i ever have cancer, i don't want to know about it. and i'd like to just die one day and spare myself and everyone else from pain and stress. so i don't go huntin' for bad news.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Who here has had cancer and shares this view??? Anyone??? Would you rather be dead or sick for a little while? It's not like everyone who gets cancer dies from it. I think the pain and stress of a dead mommy is way worse than the pain and stress of a sick mommy.

I've dealt with 3 people that were/are close to me having cancer.

Two were my ex in laws and they died from it, recently. They also refused treatment, because they believed it was their time to go.

My aunt is the third. The mass was removed and she has remained cancer free.

I've had cancerous cells removed twice from my cervix. Once when I was preggo with my youngest. I had premature labor 3-4 times after that.

My opinion is if I were to ever get cancer that would require treatment, I'd go through with it for the sake of my kids. I wouldn't want them to have to deal with the pain of losing their mom so suddenly and so young. If I were going thru the treatment, at least they could somewhat prepare for what could be my death.

I think it's sad to not give them a chance to prepare if I could.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Who here has had cancer and shares this view??? Anyone??? Would you rather be dead or sick for a little while? It's not like everyone who gets cancer dies from it. I think the pain and stress of a dead mommy is way worse than the pain and stress of a sick mommy.

Sure, the treatable stuff. But if I have terminal cancer, I don't want any of their "treatments" that just make me wish I was dead.

I've dealt with 3 people that were/are close to me having cancer.

Two were my ex in laws and they died from it, recently. They also refused treatment, because they believed it was their time to go.

My aunt is the third. The mass was removed and she has remained cancer free.

I've had cancerous cells removed twice from my cervix. Once when I was preggo with my youngest. I had premature labor 3-4 times after that.

My opinion is if I were to ever get cancer that would require treatment, I'd go through with it for the sake of my kids. I wouldn't want them to have to deal with the pain of losing their mom so suddenly and so young. If I were going thru the treatment, at least they could somewhat prepare for what could be my death.

I think it's sad to not give them a chance to prepare if I could.

HPV is a helluva disease.