One.MEEELIUN Marklar says Apez and Fly are monkey sexin right now

I cannot imagine how someone would choose to steal over being legit and paying creators $9/mo for content. It's a sad world we live in.

oh, from up here on my high horse i can't imagine why anyone would bother waiting on being posted a crappy movie then posting it back..

we have a HTPC with 2 TB of movies and TV series. all our trackers are private. i like the fact if i want to watch something it takes maybe 9 minutes to download. also iPlayer and 4OD are fantastic services.

I don't mind sex when aunt flo is in town, but I too get pain from it sometimes. My doc says it's pretty common actually. She recommended trying different positions and being more gentle about it.

Hmm... Mine hurts no matter the position. Feels like my cervix dropped to shake hands with my labia. :(

Hmm... Mine hurts no matter the position. Feels like my cervix dropped to shake hands with my labia. :(

i too have had severe pain around that time. like someone was ripping my guts out with a grapefruit spoon. i'm actually kind of relieved to hear it wasn't just me. i was too chicken to find out what was wrong with me! :omy:

oh, from up here on my high horse i can't imagine why anyone would bother waiting on being posted a crappy movie then posting it back..

we have a HTPC with 2 TB of movies and TV series. all our trackers are private. i like the fact if i want to watch something it takes maybe 9 minutes to download. also iPlayer and 4OD are fantastic services.

what the fuck are you even saying? :confused:

what the fuck are you even saying? :confused:

you pay for something i don't pay for

that means I have $9 extra a month with which to drink and I'm sill more entertained.

did you go to online university too?

i too have had severe pain around that time. like someone was ripping my guts out with a grapefruit spoon. i'm actually kind of relieved to hear it wasn't just me. i was too chicken to find out what was wrong with me! :omy:

Now I must berate you. You should never be too chicken to talk to a doctor. They've heard it all before. You should always just ask these questions. What if it was something abnormal and you had some other problem?!? It's always always always better to know sooner rather than later. Take care of yourself! Sheesh. :mad:

I read in a magazine about endometriosis and how the symptoms are alike with this condition. I am Dr. April WebMD.

I haven't gone to the doctor yet to ask, but who knows.

I, too, am glad you guys know what I'm talking about.

I never had a problem in the past, but I wonder if it's my birth control switch that brought it on.

I, too, am glad you guys know what I'm talking about.

I never had a problem in the past, but I wonder if it's my birth control switch that brought it on.

It's a definite possibility.

I prolly spend half an hour asking random questions to my gynecologist almost every time I'm there, and all this stuff comes up. I'm way too curious about stuff like this. I should have been a doctor.

I read in a magazine about endometriosis and how the symptoms are alike with this condition. I am Dr. April WebMD.

I haven't gone to the doctor yet to ask, but who knows.

actually, the docs thought i had endometriosis years ago...i had a laparoscopy to see, and he didn't see it, but he thought i might have microendometriosis...and he said it'd probably take a while to get pregnant, and i was pregnant the next month, and then i never got any further.

all i know is that the pain with my little friend puts me down in tears, meds, and heating pads. i have started researching fibroids. :iono:

eileen, it's good to take care of yourself, yes. but if i ever have cancer, i don't want to know about it. and i'd like to just die one day and spare myself and everyone else from pain and stress. so i don't go huntin' for bad news.

actually, the docs thought i had endometriosis years ago...i had a laparoscopy to see, and he didn't see it, but he thought i might have microendometriosis...and he said it'd probably take a while to get pregnant, and i was pregnant the next month, and then i never got any further.

all i know is that the pain with my little friend puts me down in tears, meds, and heating pads. i have started researching fibroids. :iono:

eileen, it's good to take care of yourself, yes. but if i ever have cancer, i don't want to know about it. and i'd like to just die one day and spare myself and everyone else from pain and stress. so i don't go huntin' for bad news.

My sister has an extreme case and has been told she may never be able to get pregnant. Also she's been told the best thing for endometriosis is to get pregnant.

My sister has an extreme case and has been told she may never be able to get pregnant. Also she's been told the best thing for endometriosis is to get pregnant.

yep. and the pain with my periods wasn't there for a while after i had the babies. but it comes back and every month gets stronger. it is HELL.

would your sister try drugs or IVF?

you pay for something i don't pay for

that means I have $9 extra a month with which to drink and I'm sill more entertained.

did you go to online university too?

It's $9 fucking dollars you shithead. A doctor like you should be able to wipe your ass with a $10 bill. Daily. Why not pay the people who made the stuff, so they can MAKE MORE STUFF TO ENTERTAIN YOU. Are you thick?

yep. and the pain with my periods wasn't there for a while after i had the babies. but it comes back and every month gets stronger. it is HELL.

would your sister try drugs or IVF?

She has to be married first and not give in and get it all out prior to doing so. She goes back and forth every year on getting a hysterectomy, but really wants at least that chance to try.

Well, for one, Netflix is faster. No seeding necessary. And second, you would really still steal everything rather than pay $9 a month? Really???

Netflix is faster?

Ok let's prove this.

When Avatar comes out, I want you to get it from Netflix. I will use torrents.

Whoever can return with the movie faster wins.

That being said, we also do have a Netflix account.

But wait. Didn't you watch Zombieland already, Fly? Is that out on Netflix?

Seems so soon. How did you get it otherwise?

It's $9 fucking dollars you shithead. A doctor like you should be able to wipe your ass with a $10 bill. Daily. Why not pay the people who made the stuff, so they can MAKE MORE STUFF TO ENTERTAIN YOU. Are you thick?

theac, is that you? :fly:

we all used to roll our eyes when he would yell at us about paying for stuff, yourself included :p

:fly::fly:

But wait. Didn't you watch Zombieland already, Fly? Is that out on Netflix?

Seems so soon. How did you get it otherwise?

The Netflix membership balances it out. You're missing my point!

edit: In fact, after the movie was over I had an awesome idea. Studios should put a donation link on their site, for people who would like to support a good movie they downloaded. I'd totally pay for it.