One.MEEELIUN Marklar says Apez and Fly are monkey sexin right now

I know Shali is doing a Bikini contest at Stroker's not far from their place tonight. Wouldn't suprise me if they headed there.

Nope nope and nope!

On the rag now (sex on the rag I'm cool with, but I can't since I get these weird cramp-like pain if we try, any chicks on here have that problem? My doc can't explain it.)

We do everything together, true. You should see our side by side computer set up. It's cute. We've been told that we probably play footsies while playing video games together. Sooo not true!!! :shifty:

Totally forgot about Shally's gig... :eek: Plus we wanted to stay in tonight... with Halloween being tomorrow.

We're watching Zombieland on the ... uhhh couch... I mean... theater.... yeah.

Nope nope and nope!

On the rag now (sex on the rag I'm cool with, but I can't since I get these weird cramp-like pain if we try, any chicks on here have that problem? My doc can't explain it.)

We do everything together, true. You should see our side by side computer set up. It's cute. We've been told that we probably play footsies while playing video games together. Sooo not true!!! :shifty:

Totally forgot about Shally's gig... :eek: Plus we wanted to stay in tonight... with Halloween being tomorrow.

We're watching Zombieland on the ... uhhh couch... I mean... theater.... yeah.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH, that reminds me, Liam has a successful rip of Zland! yyyyyyaayy.

Um, no go on the flo. It's too slippery and I say no to crime scene sex.

:barf:

wtf you got a decent rip of Zombieland? I normally hate cam vids.
Relatively good TS. I can't do cams, cause the audio drives me INSANE
So, nobody just waits for the DVD/Bluebeam? :iono:

No way. In fact, I was just saying the other day how Netflix instant download is the cure for piracy. My newsgroup subscription costs me more than Netflix AND I have dont have to wait for it.