One drunken red sauce & sangria evening

Guess who's back! Well, the vomiting has stopped, and low and behold, my "friend" showed up so I'm still miserable, but in a much different way. I caught shawndavid trying to take pics of me laying in bed in agony, but I managed to cover my face with a pillow.

Sorry, all - I dont have any of this Tuesday night. But I have some from last... he he Ill post them when I get home.

Oh, thanks for the same change. "candy", how cute.

Candy said:
Guess who's back! Well, the vomiting has stopped, and low and behold, my "friend" showed up so I'm still miserable, but in a much different way. I caught shawndavid trying to take pics of me laying in bed in agony, but I managed to cover my face with a pillow.

Sorry, all - I dont have any of this Tuesday night. But I have some from last... he he Ill post them when I get home.

Great. You're leaking out of every single orifice.
ugh.gif

Candy said:

YAY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They name raped us and somehow it was my fault. :eek: So from now on I guess we have stripper names :cool: . Are you sure Aunt Flo came? I mean it is possible we just dribbled red sauce in the bed last night. :fly:

Bubbles said:
5'2" I am a habitual high heeled shoe wearer due to extreme lack of natural height.

Hey that's not bad. It would be cool to meet a busty girl who was a bout a head taller than me, though. That way I'm always right at boob level.

Bubbles said:
Yeah but if you meet a really short girl she is always at your crotch level. :cool:

I'm not big on midgets though.

I need someone taller than that to have fun with OUTSIDE the bedroom, too. Or the kitchen, or living room, or wherever the fellating has taken place. Too much sex can be just as bad as too little.

Lame-o said:
I'm not big on midgets though.

I need someone taller than that to have fun with OUTSIDE the bedroom, too. Or the kitchen, or living room, or wherever the fellating has taken place. Too much sex can be just as bad as too little.
mg980fk.jpg