One drunken red sauce & sangria evening

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
So, I have been here at T-5's house since right after work. We are high on sangria that we have been drinking out of beautimous fruitie glasses. We have been concocting the famous red sauce while torturing shawndavid with our favorite 80's songs before he went to work. We have been waiting on noodles to cook for way to friggin' long. We had to make an emergancy run to Albertson's for more sangria. We took a detour to my house and found all kinds of things that we werent looking for. SO after a faliure to find the necessary items from my house, we decided to try and go out............but, we are wearing our pajamas and no one wanted to let us in. Damn dress codes everywhere. So now we sit here making useless posts while no one is online to give us any feed back. Two drunk big-tittied hoes alone on a Tuesday night.

Damn I just looked down and realized that I have ugly feet. It may have something to do with the broken toe, but fuck it....they're just ugly.

wELL, WELL, WELL. I am now sitting in the captains chair, and here is my take. I just actually called e-dubb (she is in the same house, only in the kitchen) and requested my phone charger, sangria, and told her to put the noodles in the strainer. She laughed and asked if I wa s"fucking serious". Now she has hibccups, and said she is going to drink her sangria upside down because evidently that works for hiccups. Whatever. :tard: OK, so we went to e-dubbs house for really nothing, she dug up some old high school shit, and we drove around in the convertible listening to 80's rock (blasting that shit) because we thought is was necessary to buy MORE sangria. We really did not try to go to a bar, because I was really wearing Pj's and said NO fucking way am i going in public like this. We did discuss it though. We were going to try and surprise shawndavid but we did not want to embaress shawndavid as we were wearing tiaras.

I have no pics of said evening. Thank god. We look like :tard: (s)

Anyway... Goodnight??? I guess since we both have jobs and need to go to them in the morning, we are done acting like assholes.

Comments on said evening are accepted, and taken with a grain of salt. They are appreciated though.

Yeah, Right.

:heart: T-5 (B-a-n-b-a-n-a-n-a-s) A tribute to shawndavid as this is his favorite song..

Last edited:
This is completely unsatisfactory. The blood of the infedels shall flow in the street for these disrespectful transgressions.

theacoustician said:
Damnit, you aren't allowed to be drunk and unruly and not take pics.

This shit is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holler back youngin' :cool:

Don't listen to T-5 they wouldn't let us in the club because of the pj's not because we had a moment of clarity which told us not to try. I don't know..........one of us is lying. Oops......it's probably me! Love you all. Noodles are ready. Time for food and bed. Catch ya'll tomorrow! (you like that? Florida slang biotches.....ya'll!)

I'd post a pic, but I just got home from 'work' and I'm too tired to deal with finding the digi, making sure it has batteries, and then uploading this malarchy. T5 is tits down in a puddle of what appears to be drool, bile, urine and some dark, coffee ground looking substance.

I'd sleep on the couch, but I don't feel like taking the armory of chairs down we use to prohibit the fuckin' dogs from getting comfy on the italian baby cow skin.

I can't smoke pot right now because I'm on probation after ramming my 4runner into some unsuspecting Acks Gary people after some toddies at the Hallucination Before Xmas party in Ybor.

I guess I'll play some DC Final and then cozy up next to Miss Green Stinky Pillow.

Does anyone have any Martha Stewart shit to do with 3 empty gallon-sized sangria bottles and a flower pot full of bullshit-laden cigarette butts?

Shit...I just remembered we have Xanax for the dog...time to get crunk-di-fied...

I just made up a joke in my head:

What would Rick James say if he was a dike?

It's a celebration, butches!

I kill me...

NOTE - Some of this story was fabricated to make me feel good about myself...it wasn't the DUI part

OMFG. I AM NEVER DRINKING RED WINE AGAIN. I actually am leaving work, since I have been vomiting since 5 AM, came into work at 7:30, and am continuing to vomit. I told my boss that I am going to "run errands" so I can go home and sleep some of this off, if even for an hour.

Thank you shawndavid, for sleeping in the same bed as me, even though you lied about all the body fluids.

Sad part, I wasen't even wasted - it was all the sugar and other bullshit they pour nto premade Sangria. My stint with that is OVER.

God help e-dubb if she is not at work on time today. I'm sure she doesn't feel any better than I do.

This thread is kind of like watching a train full of little kids on a field trip crash into a bus full of nuns that had already crashed into a car carrying Disney characters.

Track 5 said:
OMFG. I AM NEVER DRINKING RED WINE AGAIN. I actually am leaving work, since I have been vomiting since 5 AM, came into work at 7:30, and am continuing to vomit. I told my boss that I am going to "run errands" so I can go home and sleep some of this off, if even for an hour.

Thank you shawndavid, for sleeping in the same bed as me, even though you lied about all the body fluids.

Sad part, I wasen't even wasted - it was all the sugar and other bullshit they pour nto premade Sangria. My stint with that is OVER.

God help e-dubb if she is not at work on time today. I'm sure she doesn't feel any better than I do.
:lol: Wasted Wednesdays!

I remember one wednesday when I was living alone, I got home from work early and had gotten it in my mind that drinking black russians at 5pm was a good idea. I drunk dialed everyone I knew, had a great time, blacked out by 8pm and passed out at 11pm. I was hungover for 2 days and to this day I still can't tolerate the smell of kaluah.

:lol:

bigeek.gif

Track 5 said:

I :heart: you baby girl, but you are a pussy. Not only did I get to work on time, but 3 extra strength motrin IB and 1 hot chocolate later...and I feel like $4. Not exactly a million bucks, but close enough. My damn assistant decided she wasn't coming in today........I love it when these kids have their mommies call in for them. So, now I have to answer my friggin' phone all day and I will end up talking to way to many people I can usually avoid :mad: . I don't recall taking any pictures last night, so I don't believe we have anything to post. :( Sorry all.

zengirl said:
:lol: Wasted Wednesdays!

I remember one wednesday when I was living alone, I got home from work early and had gotten it in my mind that drinking black russians at 5pm was a good idea. I drunk dialed everyone I knew, had a great time, blacked out by 8pm and passed out at 11pm. I was hungover for 2 days and to this day I still can't tolerate the smell of kaluah.

:lol:

Dude, Is it Wednesday?

:shifty: