Once again, what are you doing?

... with the leftover crumbs from shaping and topping those sweet cakes. You know what I'm talking about.

picture.php

Oh baby, you know what I like.

Caek:
4 oz butter
10 oz brown sugar
6 oz flour
2 oz cocoa powder, natural not dutch
2 large eggs
8 oz stout
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder

Icing:
12 oz dark chocolate chips
4 oz butter
8 oz powdered sugar
2 oz stout
4 tbs godiva chocolate liquor
2 tbs kahlua

The cake is baked at 350F for 30 minutes. You have the rest of the steps here.

The cake has a very deep, complex chocolate flavor with malty notes. Think a dark chocolate malted milkshake ... in caek form.

This may be obvious to experienced chefs, but make sure at every step in the game you cook the alcohol out of what you're working on before moving on.

Post me a delicious alcohol recipe that doesn't use chocolate. :heart:

:fly: theac, it's a beautiful cake, and i'm sure it was heaven for someone like spangelet who will lick chocolate off a dirty shoe, but i could get as far as smelling it (yum) and that's it. :eek:

i admire you for cooking and baking and being a food pimp regardless. crepes? i would have driven to your house to steal them.

I don't buy alcohol, I'm certainly not going to make a special trip to find something just for one dessert.

Grocery stores don't sell beer where you are? I mean, suit yourself and all, but you really miss out on a whole lot of awesome possibilties when you cut off possible ingredients like that. Talk to Julie a while about le roi des fruits crêpes.

Grocery stores don't sell beer where you are? I mean, suit yourself and all, but you really miss out on a whole lot of awesome possibilties when you cut off possible ingredients like that. Talk to Julie a while about le roi des fruits crêpes.

Yea they do, but I don't buy alcohol (unless it's of the rubbing variety).

I still manage to make stuff that tastes good when I really want to.

Yea they do, but I don't buy alcohol (unless it's of the rubbing variety).

404 Post Doesn't Make Sense

The post you are looking at has been edited, written in a foreign language, or is downright crazy talk.
There is also the possibility fly has fscked up the dB again and this post has been corrupted.
--------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
  • If you typed the address in the address bar to see this post, make sure you did so correctly.
  • Open www.uselessforums.com and make sure the link you followed to this post is valid.
  • Tell the person who posted this they are a "jive turkey" and they need to stop with the hobo babble.
  • Click the back button and try reading another thread
  • Click the Search button and look for more information on the Internet

Firefox 3.0.1

The post you are looking at has been edited, written in a foreign language, or is downright crazy talk.
There is also the possibility fly has fscked up the dB again and this post has been corrupted.
--------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
  • If you typed the address in the address bar to see this post, make sure you did so correctly.
  • Open www.uselessforums.com and make sure the link you followed to this post is valid.
  • Tell the person who posted this they are a "jive turkey" and they need to stop with the hobo babble.
  • Click the back button and try reading another thread
  • Click the Search button and look for more information on the Internet

Firefox 3.0.1

Now THAT you get rep for. :lol:

Now THAT you get rep for. :lol:

Thirdededed

:lol:

There are some things that go from mm good to :drool: omg unf aaah yes yes yes! OH MY GOD YES! yum with the proper alcoholic additive.

Like spaghetti sauce and white wine. :drool: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thirdededed

:lol:

There are some things that go from mm good to :drool: omg unf aaah yes yes yes! OH MY GOD YES! yum with the proper alcoholic additive.

Like spaghetti sauce and white wine. :drool: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what kind of alcoholic additive are you adding to the white wine?

its looks good scotty btw