Once again, what are you doing?

what kind of alcoholic additive are you adding to the white wine?

its looks good scotty btw

I add white wine to my spaghetti sauce.

I cook the meat in the pan and drain whatever grease is in there, but leave the stuck on meat leave ins in the pan and the meat in the pan, then I dump a bottle of riesling piesporter into the pan, add a bunch of crushed red pepper and let it boil down, then I put in my sauce and let it all come together and it's amazing. Greatest sauce ever.

I add white wine to my spaghetti sauce.

I cook the meat in the pan and drain whatever grease is in there, but leave the stuck on meat leave ins in the pan and the meat in the pan, then I dump a bottle of riesling piesporter into the pan, add a bunch of crushed red pepper and let it boil down, then I put in my sauce and let it all come together and it's amazing. Greatest sauce ever.

I understand the concept, and it is sound, but I would think you'd use a red for this.

I understand the concept, and it is sound, but I would think you'd use a red for this.

Actually the piesporter reduces to a very very sweet base, and that mixed with the crushed red peppers makes for a really tasty sweet/spicy sauce.

My cooking defies all logic and sensibility :fly: But it tastes good :drool:

Actually the piesporter reduces to a very very sweet base, and that mixed with the crushed red peppers makes for a really tasty sweet/spicy sauce.

My cooking defies all logic and sensibility :fly: But it tastes good :drool:

You're deglazing the pan and using the good bits. You get credit for that.

my name is F33nX, and I approve this recipe.
seriously, holy fsck it's awesome. not cloying sweet, especially since i made my strictly with dark chocolate for everything, and omfg...wow. just wow.
you win, theac. one of these days i will wow y'all with my,um, baked goods.

THIS is what makes me come back here every great once in a while........ your cooking threads. This one and homemade pumpkin pie from years back- wow man, just wow.