theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
picture.php

Any guesses?

what is milk stout

and before you say stout made with milk i kind of imagined that was it's properties

picture.php

Dealing with chocolate is much like dealing with a woman. You can't just run in there and tear it up, you have to work it a little. Both should be warmed up a little and relaxed before you begin. In cocoas case, to release it's full potential, we're going to bloom it before we move on so that it can reach epic heights later.

This man speaks the truth. I have messed up melting chocolate on the stove (pan of water with a bowl on top) it is not something you rush. :p

picture.php

But we're not just doing a little sweet snugglin' with this chocolate. Oh no, we're getting down and dirty with it. So when you're trying to convince a woman to get nasty with you, what do you need? Alcohol! Slip a little milk stout to that cocoa and then you can knock her eggs ... on the side of the bowl and mix them in too. Now, I'm no school boy, but I know what I like ... you should have heard me just after midnight ... ah Brooooooown Sugah how come you taste so good ... mixed in with my little cocoa party.

Once you've done all that you can expose it to your pale white ... flour, baking powder, and baking soda.

picture.php

So now you have to split her wide ... between two nine inch pans. Awww yeah. Slide it in ... to the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.

Don't worry we'll have someone else to keep us occupied while she's cooking.

picture.php

So while our baby is doin' her thang, we'll deal with her sister ... chocolate chips. Get her greased up good with some butter and make sure you give her some of that sweet milk stout to loosen her up. Now we're cookin'!

picture.php

So now you slam those two sisters together ... giggity. Glue those two layers together and get ready to pop both their tops...