Once again the weekend is thrust upon us

uh-oh, trouble at home! :lol:

when a woman does something drastic to her hair that's supposed to be a sign that her relationship is on the rocks

uh-oh, trouble at home! :lol:

when a woman does something drastic to her hair that's supposed to be a sign that her relationship is on the rocks

I figure if I change my look up to look like an entirely different woman Knyte will be satisfied thinking I am and stop banging all the other chicks.

And yes, Kate Gosselin short.

i'm with ape on this. there's a point in life where you just don't trust a friend dumping a pitcher of kool-aid on your head to dye it anymore.

*shrug* If it's complex layering and different shades fair enough but if not I don't see a need to pay. I've been dying my hair for 8 years now, a lot of my friends even longer and very frequently indeed, and nothing untoward has ever happened.

*shrug* If it's complex layering and different shades fair enough but if not I don't see a need to pay. I've been dying my hair for 8 years now, a lot of my friends even longer and very frequently indeed, and nothing untoward has ever happened.
Maybe the OTC dye here really sucks, but the salon dye does not burn, dry or damage my hair.

Or maybe I'm just too cheap to find good dye somewhere. :fly: