Once again the weekend is thrust upon us

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,345
Plans? Moaning about the cold?

I think I'm gonna go into town after work and buy some obscenely expensive make up for myself. Then I think I'll buy a bottle of wine and drink that merrily this eve.

Sat/Sunday I'm gonna be writing this bloody poetry essay. An academic friend came round last night and got me all enthused re: the French revolution notions in it so I'm kinda feeling it now.

I am not going to get anything thrust upon me until this evening after my flight comes in :hi2u:

Speaking of the cold, just laughing at the Texans wrapping their evergreen bushes up for fear the frost my kill them. :lol:

Stupid southerners.

I saw a guy in my nighborhood yesterday walking to his mailbox wearing a parka. Like a full fat hooded parka.

This morning some fat bitch was in a hat, scarf, gloves, and a coat past her knees that was so padded on the inside she couldn't put her arms down a la A Christmas Story.

I looked down and shook my head in shame.

I then showed her a picture a friend sent of his place near home taken yesterday of the 3ft of snow Cleveland has on the ground that they are having trouble finding places to put.

Plans? Moaning about the cold?

I think I'm gonna go into town after work and buy some obscenely expensive make up for myself. Then I think I'll buy a bottle of wine and drink that merrily this eve.

Sat/Sunday I'm gonna be writing this bloody poetry essay. An academic friend came round last night and got me all enthused re: the French revolution notions in it so I'm kinda feeling it now.

yeah, don't come all the way to FLA with busted makeup.. :fail: