On to bigger and better things!

I keep hoping that my office building will be overrun by zombies on one of my days off, is that the kind of story you're looking for?

Yea for Angie!

I don't really have much in way of stories. I was looking and go canned because they found out I was looking at one place. Another I told my boss that I was moving to Savannah and that I woudl stay till I found something. I found something and gave my notice. My boss was really cool. He said so are you going to be in sales like you are here...I said well its actually customer service. He said so...youa re working with rates there...I said not really. He said, no you ARE working with rates there. I took the hint and said yeah, actually I am. He said well then I'm sorry to say that I'm going to let you go. You can finish out the day but since you are working with rates which you do here we can't have you stay for all 2 weeks. BUt you will get paid for those and get your severence and vacation. WOO WOO! He was awesome. Got to spend my time packing and moving and stuff instead of working and trying to get everything together for the move.