On the list of things I'm going to hell for...

reverendsaintjay said:
So, after hearing about myspace for quite some time, I finally went there. I saw that you can search for people based on what school they went to, and thought 'gee, I can catch up with some old high-school chums'.

Only after realizing the folly of my ways did I edit my hosts file. Now if I ever have that 'great' of an idea again Tubgirl will remind me that I am never going to myspace again.

I tried the same thing. After doing a few searches to find some people I gave up. If they are spending any time on there I wouldn't want to talk to them anyway. They'd only be able to say "OMGHI2UI'M18COMEFUCKME!!1" or as Wizzle said talk about how "some frat slut stole my boyfriend!"

elpmis said:
expect a well versed response from Flaming Glory Hole in about 10 to 15 minutes, or however long it takes him to locate his thesaurus and type up some shit that makes a 15 year old look 35

OMFG I LOL'd at my desk so loud people started looking in my office.

+ rep for that one.

My brother confided to me that he was seriously considering giving up his six figure IT job and becoming a full time youth minister for his church, and someday leading his own congregation. He said he was not sure if it was a real call to God or not. I told him it'd be really cool if he did that because it's like an automatic pass to heaven for me.

:eek:

theac is going to hell for telling my grandma that I like to wear dresses and stuff puppies into bags and drown them. That's not true at all, I love puppies and would never hurt them.

Fat Burger said:
MySpace sucks because nobody ever leaves me comments :(
I'll leave you comments if you leave me comments. I have actually caught up with a few people that I was glad to talk to again. Then I get the "YOu are so hot" messages...I just delete them.

JJ Lady said:
I'll leave you comments if you leave me comments. I have actually caught up with a few people that I was glad to talk to again. Then I get the "YOu are so hot" messages...I just delete them.

You really do have a myspace account? :lol:

Edit: Lies, there is no JJ Lady in GA on Myspace. :wtf:

Last edited:
JJ Lady said:

Damnit, I'm not a member so I can't leave you a "YOu are so hoT!!!11!" message.

Screw that, you'd just delete it anyways.

:heart:

well, i just joined myspace, and right now it's fun! i found four friends from college that i had lost touch with, and just like that, we're exchanging emails. it's so exciting!
so :p to y'all that don't like it...it's done a good thing for me! :D

Thorn Bird said:
well, i just joined myspace, and right now it's fun! i found four friends from college that i had lost touch with, and just like that, we're exchanging emails. it's so exciting!
so :p to y'all that don't like it...it's done a good thing for me! :D

That's all it's for. People think it's only for emo kids to post gifs of themselves cutting their wrists, but whatever. It's so your friends can make fun of you and use you for networking.

Sarcasmo said:
That's all it's for. People think it's only for emo kids to post gifs of themselves cutting their wrists, but whatever. It's so your friends can make fun of you and use you for networking.
nah it's definitely for emo kids and stalking

Sarcasmo said:

use ME for networking?? bwahahahahaha! i'm so used to being made fun of, so it's ok. no one's better at it than i. :D

so i get that emo means emotional, but what are emo kids? is this used as a stereotypical term, or does it just mean emotional people, or what? :iono:

Thorn Bird said:
so i get that emo means emotional, but what are emo kids? is this used as a stereotypical term, or does it just mean emotional people, or what? :iono:

It's like a subgenre of pop culture at this point. Emo kids are typified by the music the listen to, the eye makeup they may or may not wear, the glasses, clothes, style of hair they have, everything. They tend to magnify and dramaticize every single thing that happens to them and use it as fuel for heart-wrenching angsty poetry and/or blogging.

Everything is a big deal to them and they blow everything out of proportion because they have never had to work for a thing in their lives and don't yet know how to assign values to things or prioritize and separate what is important from what is drivel. They're directionless and bored, which is what happens when life is too easy.