On the list of things I'm going to hell for...

reverendsaintjay

Flaccid Member
Jan 5, 2006
Maryland
Marklar
₥0
So, every once and a while I have these great ideas. Ideas that I will eventually spend eternity in a burning pit for even having considered them.

This week's idea, Michael J. Fox bobble-heads.

You guys have anything similar happen to you?

reverendsaintjay said:
So, every once and a while I have these great ideas. Ideas that I will eventually spend eternity in a burning pit for even having considered them.

:eek: you ARE going to hell.
*runs from lightning bolt*

reverendsaintjay said:

That's aweful. I couldn't help but think of Michael J. Fox roasting Denise Leary. At least, I think it was that one.

theacoustician said:
That's three words
expect a well versed response from Flaming Glory Hole in about 10 to 15 minutes, or however long it takes him to locate his thesaurus and type up some shit that makes a 15 year old look 35

elpmis said:
expect a well versed response from Flaming Glory Hole in about 10 to 15 minutes, or however long it takes him to locate his thesaurus and type up some shit that makes a 15 year old look 35
I am actually working, not refreshing constantly. Shocking, I know.

Pandora said:
I suggested that we change our cats name from Toby to Tubby, because he's so big he can't/wont jump on the cat shelves we put up. Theac said I was a mean mommy. :(

I'll start calling him that. I'm sure it'll catch on. Maybe in place of the shelves, you can my him a HUGE hamster ball thing. The hamster is optional (for theac or the ball).

fake edit: this thread made me :lol: plenty. I even handed out 2 reps. :)

elpmis said:
still trying to get that Eagle Scout eh? Or maybe learning how to drive?
This isnt the tact to use if you are trying to get to me. Sorry *shrug*

I'm still 19 btw.