On my way to work this morning...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,121
Steam
mattressfish
So I'm driving into work this morning. 275 is kinda hilly, so my view was somewhat blocked, but it appeared that there was quite a bit of wide open space on the freeway about 10 cars in front of me. Soon I realize what is going on...

In some attempt to either be dickheads or funny, not sure which, 3 semis have decided to lock up all 3 lanes going about 40MPH. This really pisses me off and leaves me determined to pass them.

All the way in the left lane, I realize my chance is coming up soon as a 4th lane opens up ahead for about 1/2 mile and there are only 3 trucks! HAHAHA I slowly get all the way over only to be blocked from passing them by a slow moving vehicle in that lane. FUCK

Another mile head, I will have another shot. I move up as much as I can, so that no other cars can block me. The lane comes up, I pull around, roll down my window, honk, and flip the motherfuckers off as I drive by into open highway.

I was still a few minutes late to work. Bastards.

Had any incidents lately?

I hate driving for similiar reasons. I think the driver tests should be a lot more strict than they are. Reflexes should be timed, attention and responsiveness should checked, all kinds of things.

Just because someone can push the gas down doesn't mean they can "drive".

I'm really confounded people that can't just drive their own drive, but have to be a dick no matter what to you.

I just don't get it, do these mendicants really have nothing better to do with their lives?

Yes you feeb, I passed you - it's not personal I just like to go faster than you were going. Hurt your ego did I? Let's see if you still ride my tail at 110 :rant:

Two weeks ago I was in the left lane behind several cars that were passing the cars in the middle lane, albeit slowly, and patiently waiting to pass them all once they finished. This guy in a Corvette cuts me off from the right like I wasn't wanting to go faster than the people I was stuck behind. Of course, once the people got out of the way I wanted to resume my 90mph cruising speed, apparantly he took that as some form of challenge to his manhood or something so he sped up to stay in front of me.

So I matched his speed :D and I could see/hear him downshifting to try and get away and he couldn't :fly:

*note to w_a_w, this was NOT a Z06 of course :p

At least it wasnt old people :mad:

There was an old lady driving in the wrong direction on 481 yesterday (our local 6 lane city bypass). When I called the police I get a lecture about driving and using a cell phone.

3290.jpg

3290.jpg

3290.jpg

KNYTE said:
I hate driving for similiar reasons. I think the driver tests should be a lot more strict than they are. Reflexes should be timed, attention and responsiveness should checked, all kinds of things.

Just because someone can push the gas down doesn't mean they can "drive".

My Grandfather has been saying for years there should be a mental evaluation too. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Cell phones.
Stop yappin' and drive the goddamn car, fgt.

I say this to Ethan's mom about 15 times a day. She's always driving and yapping. Makes me furious. Sometimes I'll call to ask her something and then yell at her for talking on her phone while she's driving. :fly:

She doesn't like being called a fgt though.

Thorn Bird said:
did you call those 800-hows-my-driving numbers?
That was the other reason I got close to them. I wrote the numbers and plates down, but there was no hows-my-driving number. Sadly, there wasn't a number for the trucking company on the side either.

Wouldn't you need waaay more than a half mile to pass somebody in that gay little suv thingy you drive? For fucks sake buy that G35 already, ya pansie.

lemon_fresh said:
Wouldn't you need waaay more than a half mile to pass somebody in that gay little suv thingy you drive? For fucks sake buy that G35 already, ya pansie.
Priorities. I needs teh swanky new place first

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm really confounded people that can't just drive their own drive, but have to be a dick no matter what to you.

I just don't get it, do these mendicants really have nothing better to do with their lives?

This is my theory. These people can't control their own lives so they sit in the fast lane and try to control your life. It gives them a sense of power. :rolleyes: