On fly's request, parts of my condo

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So I was in MN with chim and we went to Mall of America. While there, the Tiffany store was having a sale. So of course I had to stock up on lamps ;)

Tell me how gay this could possbly be.

5904813685b72c20.jpg

5904813685b7eb80.jpg

5904813685b8f513.jpg

So I was in MN with chim and we went to Mall of America. While there, the Tiffany store was having a sale. So of course I had to stock up on lamps ;)

[mg]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/5904813685b72c20.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/5904813685b7eb80.jpg[/img]

5904813685b8f513.jpg

i rikey

5904813685b7eb80.jpg

The lamp on the left looks like half of Morticia Addams' mummy.

Now... talk to me about what's in the bottle on the right side of the desk.

:confused: i...don't understand the point of a desk without a computer on it

It did have a computer on it until we "finished" laying out the back bedroom/office. The desk will be moved back there when we get a bistro set/bar stools to replace it.

The lamp on the left looks like half of Morticia Addams' mummy.

Now... talk to me about what's in the bottle on the right side of the desk.

That would be the Dudero from Ikea. Complete with green lights.

The blue bottle was a fairly delicious white wine that we finished. Because I have inherited my mother's uncomfortable desire for blue glass I wanted to keep it. Chim and I thought we should put some white Christmas lights in it to light it up. I think I need to drill a hole in the bottom and fill lights from the bottom instead.

I just felt bad for the poor bottle, me drilling it from behind like that. Gosh knows chim doesn't care to much for my random rear entry invasions...

Edit: Oh sorry, the bottle on the RIGHT. My other right I guess. That is a bottle of white peach-honey wine from MI chim and I picked up from our excursion to MN. I got it for my mom because she likes the sweet ones. Tastes heavenly warmed up on Low in a crock pot :drool:

Last edited: