Omy , look what I found in my garage

When we picked it up today, I was riding in the car behind him with the windows up and stereo blasting and still heard him accelerate!

The last bike we had, you could barely hear. Not real safe in a city of shitty drivers.
I think Spange is talking about the bikes so loud they sound like they could break your windows as they drive by. You may look cool on a bike, but its no so cool if it makes you deaf.

I think we need pics of you two on the new hog, preferably in motion if you can get a friend to take a pic while riding along side you.

Shit, put on santa hats, grab a big red bag and sling it over your shoulder and that would make a wicked Christmas card.

I think Spange is talking about the bikes so loud they sound like they could break your windows as they drive by. You may look cool on a bike, but its no so cool if it makes you deaf.

The pipes on this bike are pretty loud, but not bust you windows loud.
We still have the stock pipe ends if I ever feel the need to quiet the bike down.

loud pipes save lives
and they sound mean

you can only hear the pipes when you're behind the dude, and chances are when you're behind them you can see them anyways. if they're passing you on a multi-lane highway, you won't hear a thing while they're beside you, only when they get out in front of you... by then they're safe anyways.

we all know this is what you really found in your garage.

whore20xf.jpg

you can only hear the pipes when you're behind the dude, and chances are when you're behind them you can see them anyways. if they're passing you on a multi-lane highway, you won't hear a thing while they're beside you, only when they get out in front of you... by then they're safe anyways.

motorcycles are faster than the speed of sound...got it :p
base waves are omnidirectional

We have a 1997 Harley Dyna Low Rider, big bore kit, high compression pistons, pig face primary covers, Kyuriakin hypercharger/ forced air induction system, new cams, new gears, and new pipes, all chromed, 35k miles... and it's loud as sin... finally paid it off last year.

I can hear him pulling into the subdivision, which is close to a mile from the actual house.

Our neighbors must love us.

rightside2ud5.jpg

gearboxcoverwl1.jpg

I admit I don't really "get" Harleys. I guess it's like people who are hardcore into Mustangs or anything else in life.